Attraction

I hear noise all round me, people coming and going but I can't register it, I can't speak because My throat is to choked up, I know I have been moved from the room that we were in and I am currently sitting on a lounge with Harry's arms wrapped around me, covered in a blanket.
My body won't stop trembling, I curl into myself trying to make myself invisible, I try to close my eyes but when I do all I can see are the images of me cut into pieces, the blood invades my mind and takes over my thoughts. I didn't t realize I was whimpering until I hear Harry's voice against my ear.

" shhh, its ok baby, your safe, Ed and I will look after you" I feel his hands running up and down my back trying to give me some comfort.

" How the fuck did someone get into the room?" I hear Edward yelling from the far side.

" I want to see the security cameras from the hallway and elevator, what do you mean there isn't any, what about the elevator? it's broken, you are fucking kidding me, Mark get your ass over here, we need to move to a different Hotel, this is just not acceptable".

" We can't just switch hotels, we have two entire floors booked, we won't be able to find that much accommodation on short notice".

" Well, I want extra guards on him, two based out the front of his room at all times, no one goes in or out without my permission, do you understand" I hear Edward as he yells at Mark and Matt.

I feel someone kneel down in front of me and I can tell it is instantly Edward.

" Hey  princess, it's going to be ok,  we have got you" He saids his fingers running down the side of my face, I can't help but feel a pull towards his touch, even in the state I am in, I reach forward and I find myself wrapped around Ed as sob starts to shake my body, I feel another presence at my back as both Harry and Ed wrap me safe in between themselves.

" It's ok princess, it's ok baby" are the words that bring peace to my mind, I feel myself relaxing under their touch for the first time since I have discovered what was in my bed.

I hear Mark talking to Edward then I am moved over to Harry's arms.

" We have a new room all sorted."

" I want to inspect it first before we take Lou over " I hear Edward say, who leaves my side and I instantly feel on edge.

" It's ok baby, Ed will be back soon".

It doesn't take long for Ed to return, then we are moving forward towards a new room, Harry is carrying me with Ed by my side.

" As of this afternoon under the circumstances we will postpone the filming until tomorrow, it's going to be a tight fit, but we will have to make it work" I hear Mark say to me I hear Ed answer for me then the room goes quiet and it's only us.

" Love how about a nice cup of tea" Harry's saids as he sits with me down on the lounge, I feel instantly cold and bare without him by my side.

I am handed a warm cup which I take in my hand, the warmth spreading through my body which brings me comfort.
As I sip the tea, I have an incredible urge for a smoke or a drink or maybe both, I place the cup on the table and stand up, my legs feel weak, but I push on.

" I need a fucking smoke" I say turning, " where are they?".

" Louis, we don't really like it that you smoke love".

" I don't care that you don't like me to smoke, but I really need one right now" I feel myself ripping at my hair desperately needing it.

" Where are they?", I need them "I demand.