Compromise

I walk into my bedroom I stop and stand still; I cannot believe the sight in front of me.

Instead of My luxurious king size bed I am now faced with 3 single beds.

" Oh, you have got to be fucking kidding me" I yell out.

" Sir is there a problem"? I hear over my shoulder I can work out by their voices; I now know that this is Edward speaking.

" You took my fucking bed away, not the bed mate, that's the only luxury I look forward on tours, Now I have a single bed, a single bed, I haven't sleep in a single bed since I was a child".

" Sorry sir this is how it has to be".

" Seriously can you stop with the Sir shit and just call me Louis".

" Louis this is only a temporary situation; I suggest you just suck it up and deal with it".

" I can't fucking believe this" I say turning around and stomping out of the room, I walk over to the freezer and pull out my bottle of vodka and take a swig, it burns my throat as it goes down, taking the edge off the agitation I am feeling.

My phone bings notifying me of a message, I look down and see a message from Mark.
" Don't forget tomorrow we are filming your new film clip, bright and early, get a good night sleep."

I laugh to myself, a good night sleep, well we will see about that, sleeping in a child's bed which is ridiculous, I take another shot of vodka hopefully that will help me sleep, I think.
I turn around and see curly leaning against the wall which gives me a fright.

"Fuck curly you scared me, don't creep up on me like that".

" Wasn't creeping, I was just standing here doing my job."

" Who was the message from?" he asks nodding to my phone.

" My boyfriend" I say smirking back at him.

" Louis I know for a fact you don't have a boyfriend, or girlfriend" He states clearly.

" And how the fuck would you know that?".

" It comes with the job, it is my job to know everything about you so I can do my job to the best of my ability, let's go Louis we have an early start tomorrow".

" How do you know that?".

" Louis it is my job to know everything, I have your whole schedule for the next few weeks".

I stride forward to my room, or should I say our room and Edward is on one of the beds with a computer on his lap, his eyes lift a fraction to Acknowledge me.
I walk into the bathroom to get myself ready for the night , Go to the toilet and brush my teeth, as I enter the room I see Harry sitting in the chair as Edward is now settled in for the night , who looks like he is already asleep.
I move over to stand by the bed and look down at it .
I haven't slept in a bed like this since I was 12, I pull my shirt up over my head and throw it on the floor, I  Hear a gasp from behind me and I bend over and remove my shorts leaving me in my white lace panties, yes I did say panties, they feel amazing against my skin, I turn back to find curly green eyes have intensify , the green has become more deeper  if  that's even possible, I hear him clear his throat before he speaks.

" I will be here if you need anything during the night".

I look at him curious.
" Aren't you going to bed to?".

" No, we take shifts, that how it works".

" Oh, ok I would think it would be ok for both of you to sleep, it's not like someone is going to able to get in".