The show must go on

Over the next two days I withdraw into myself, I barely talk or eat I just stay in the bed under the covers and ignore everyone who attempts to come and talk to me, my body is slowly starting to be less sore but All I want to do is to shut the world out for a bit.
I know different people have come to check on me, I can hear the concern in their voices, but I don't acknowledge anyone.
I am just so tired, no actually exhausted, all I want to do is curl into myself and forget everything in the world just for a while.

I hear arguing and yelling coming from the lounge room as I hear Marks voice.

" I am telling you; he needs to get up, we have managed to postpone everything we can for the last two days but that's it, let me through" I hear Marks raised voice yelling.

" I was the one to hire you and if you don't move right now and let me In To see Louis, then I will be the one to fire you both".

I stand up slowly from the bed and stretch out my sore limbs and start to make my way out of the bedroom where I see Edward and Harry at a standoff with Mark and Matt.

I clear my voice making my Presence known.
Everyone turns to me, and Harry is at my side immediately.

" Hi love, how are you feeling?" He says in a soft tone near my ear and my heart does a little jolt hearing those words come out of his mouth, the way Love rolls of his tongue make my insides quiver.

" Ok" I say moving into the kitchen with everyone following me.

" I would kill for a cup of tea" I say moving over to make one.

" I've got it princess" Edward said moving around getting it all sorted.

" Lou, we need to talk about a few things" Mark saids " come and sit down".

I trail behind everyone and sit on the lounge, Harry choosing to sit on the arm next to me, I can feel his fingers, pressing against me and I am happy for his presence, his touch makes me feel at ease.

" We know you needed a few days to yourself, but we really need to get back to Business now, you have a few appearances you need to attend, as well as a few interviews which I have had on hold, which I can't hold any longer, my question is are you ready to get back to work?".

I hear a sigh leave my mouth as I lean over and place my head in my hands, thinking it through, I feel Harry's hand move over to rub my back.

" Yeah alright, but let's try to keep it a bit low key, I am going to be honest with you, the whole situation with the fans really unnerved me".

" We know Lou, we won't let that every happen again".

" We will keep you safe" Edward saids as he moves forward placing a cup of tea in my hand.

" Thank you".

" In two hours, you have a radio interview that should only take around one hour, from there we move on to a meet and greet at the Stanford hotel".

"How many will be at the hotel?".

" I think it's quite limited to around about one hundred".

My eyes meet Edwards who nods his head at me obviously knowing I feel anxious already.

" We also need to finish the film clip before we move on to the next city, that gives us two days, I am thinking of filming the last half of the clip just on dusk when the sun is setting, we think that would make an amazing back drop for the song, what do you think?".

" Ok yeah, sounds good".

" Right, we are going to get to work on that, see you soon" Mark and Matt say as they leave the room.