Finding a Release

⚠️This chapter contains triggers in the form of cutting , please don't read if you think you will be trigger by it , I am happy to give you a over view if needed ⚠️

" So how are you feeling?" Liam asks me when we move in to sit around the table for breakfast once again a feast is before us.

" Ok thanks, I feel a lot better".

" Well, you definitely have colour back in your checks" Niall saids with a question, " in actual fact you look very flushed are you feeling, ok?".

I put my head down feeling the heat rise up my face, it's seeming to happen a lot when I am around these two.

I feel a hand on my leg patting it as I put my head up and see Harry looking at me with a gentle smile.

" What would you like to eat baby?" 

Once again there is so much food on the table and I pick a few things and add them to my plate, more wanting a cuppa and a smoke.

I move my chair back from the table and stand up.

Edward instantly puts a hand on me to stop me.

" What do you need princess?".

" I am just going to get a cup of tea".

" Sit down, I will get it for you".

I give him a look. " I can get it myself." 

" I know you can, but I am happy to make it for you" Ed saids as he puts hand on me to sit back down and he moves off to make my cup of tea.

" Someone is whipped" I hear Niall say which make me blush again.

" I heard that Niall" Ed yells out and everyone burst into laughter.

A cup is placed in front of me which makes me smile, I turn to Ed.

" Thank you, Eddie," I say rewarding him with a big smile.

He leans over and places a kiss on my cheek, making me tingle.

" Ok so Lou, we really need to start working on finding out who or why you are being targeted." 

" Let's start with, is there anyone who you think could be behind this, ex-boyfriend, family members, anything that you could think that could shed a light on this".

" Family members no never, we are a very close-knit family so I wouldn't believe it to be one of them." 

" Ok good".

" As for ex boyfriends, I have never really had time for that, my career has come first for a long time, I had one boyfriend in school and a short term one a few years back".

" I want names and contacts if you have them" Zayn's states in a serious tone.

" What about hook up's have you ever had a one-night stand, in the last few years".

" No nothing like that" I state, " It is extremely hard to do anything like that when you are surrounded by security".

" Didn't I see that you had a girlfriend at one time" Niall asks.

" Yeah but no she wasn't my girlfriend she was just my beard".

" What's a beard" Niall asks.

" It is someone that management hires to act as my girlfriend so the rumours on me being gay would die down".

" Wow, that's some crazy shit" Niall is looking at me in disbelief.

" The threats started coming about 6 weeks ago, can you think of anything around this time that happened".