Pusling desire

Edward Pov
It has been a few days now  since everything happen we are looking into Simon as being the main instigator in everything that has happen to Lou, he is the one who has the most to loose and the most incentive to have Lou gone.
Lou is doing well, he is up and about and doing a lot better, I have given him back his smokes which keep him somewhat satisfying and not on edge.

As far as our relationship goes things have slowed down, we are all a bit Wary about pushing him too far to fast so we as just waiting from cues from Lou as to see where it is headed.

I turn as I hear footsteps approaching me.

" Eddie" 

Oh, this is going to be good, I only ever get called Eddie when Lou wants something, and a smirk comes onto my face as I turn to him.

" Hi Princess" 

" Eddie?".

" Princess, I think we have already established that, that is my name, what are you after?".

" Can we go outside, I haven't been outside since we got here, it looks so pretty, I want to have a walk around, I am going sir crazy locked up in this place".

" If it's ok with Liam, then I don't see a problem with it".

The smile that lights up his face makes my inside flutter as I step in close to him.

" Princess that smile suits you" I say kissing the side of his face.

We walk through the house and find Liam.

" Hey Li, is It ok for Lou to walk on his leg? he wants to go for a look around".

I watch as Liam turns to Lou.

" Any pain, when you walk?".

" No not too much".

" I don't see a problem, if your leg gets to sore then you will need to rest it ok".

I turn again as I hear Louis calling out.

" Hazza, where are you?".

I watch as Harry moves out from behind the kitchen.

" What's all the yelling about Baby? you seem excited".

" Eddie said we can go for a walk outside; I want you to come to please Hazza".

I watch a smile form of Harry's face.

" Baby, there is nothing I would rather do, let's go".

We all head out the door onto the side veranda which is surrounded by bush, we take the steps down and Harry and I watch as Lou takes the sight in before us, we have had this cabin for many years it's our place to escape from reality when we need a much needed break, in our line of work sometimes it gets very grueling to the point of exhaustion, so we come here and relax.
We keep walking not saying a word waiting to see Lou's reaction when we reach the clearing that shows the glistening blue lake in front of us.

Lou's Pov
I can't believe what I am seeing this place is really special, I am standing in a clearing and I feel speechless, a blue glistening lake is in front of me, a wooden Wharf jutting out over the water, where there are two row boats anchored alongside it.

I turn to Edward and Harry who I could tell had been watching me from the smile on their faces, there dimples on display.

" Wow this place is incredible" I say in awe.

" Indeed, it is Princess".

" Can we go out in one the boats onto the lake?".

" Absolutely but not today, let us show you around a little, would you like that?".