Our trust is broken

I feel like I am waking up from a dream and I don't remember exactly where I am, I feel something or someone touching my hand as I try to open my eyes, I scrunch up my noise and I hear a small laugh by my side.

" Baby can you open your eyes for us? "I recognize Harry's voice.

" Come on Princess, show us those stunning blue eyes of yours" Ed saids.

I blink my eyes until the room and their faces come into view.

" Hi there Love, how are you feeling?" Harry asks.

I stop for a moment thinking about this question, wondering what had happened to me.

"You have been really sick Princess, but you are looking much better now" Ed saids.

" What happened?" I managed to croak out, my voice is all husky from lack of use.

" Your wound got infected which caused you to run a really high temperature which we struggle to bring down" Ed explained.

I look down to see an IV bag attached to my hand, I feel like I am in hospital again, my head turns up as I see Liam walking into the room.

" The patient is awake" Liam saids walking over to my side." How are you feeling Lou?".

" Ok a bit tried but better, a lot better ".

" Great to hear, you gave us quite the scare, I will need to leave the IV in the rest of the day, but I will take it out tonight if you are doing better".

I nod yes telling him I understand, I let my eyes drift down again just listening to the conversation in the room.

" How is he really doing?" I hear Harry ask.

" He seems good, the antibiotics are working, he should be up and around in a few days or maybe even tonight ".

" When he is up and around, we really need to start having a conversation around the stalker and who could be behind it, we need to know all past relationships, I think that is the place we start" I hear Zayn telling everyone.

I am laying here thinking , good lucky with that , not many past relationships worth mention really, I have been too busy creating my music career to worry about that, and most people I have meet are usually after my fame or my money or both so I tend to shy away from that, that is until I meet Ed and Harry they are different, from the start it felt different , natural , easy and then I remember the other morning and I feel my checks getting red , hot, the way their touch felt , it gives me goosebumps just thinking about it.

I feel a hand pushing my hair back.

" Lou are you ok?" I hear Concern in Harry's voice, "your checks feel hot".

I feel my cheeks getting hotter by the minute as Harry places the back of his hand on my me.
I wiggle on the bed a bit starting to feel a bit embarrassed, I open my eyes and look straight into Harry's, I think he can tell exactly what is going on as I then turn my head sideways.

" Maybe I should look him over again" I hear Liam say but I hear Harry quickly turn him away.
I hear shuffling of feet then the door closes leaving Ed, Harry and me in the room.

I turn my head back to meet Harry's eyes and I am meet with two sets of eyes looking back at me smirking.

" Now Princess whatever were you thinking about, do tell us?"Ed said leaning down low whispering into my ear.

" Where you perhaps thinking about yesterday morning, how you enjoy my lips on yours" Ed saids connecting our lips together, so soft and gentle.

" Ed, I do believe you need to share" Harry saids as now his lips are on mine, my insides ignite with sparks.