The awards night

" Are you alright baby"? Harry asks his fingers running through my hair which is bringing me some comfort.

Will I ever be alright again I wonder, will I ever get through this, I lift my eyes to Harry's, and I see nothing but concern in his eyes.

" I have a few questions?" I say as everyone around the room looks at me.

" How did he find us?".

" We think someone followed us from the hospital, from what we understand they didn't know exactly where we were, we had our suspicions when the police came around talking about their being a prowler in the area" that makes sense I say in my head.

" Then when you rang Oli and told him about the lake, we are the only property that backs onto the lake, so it was a dead giveaway, as well as that Lou, they would have been able to trace the call to our location".

" So that's why you didn't want me calling him"? I say to Edward and our eyes meet.

" Yes".

" You should have just told me".

" I know Lou we were just trying to keep you safe Lou".

" Do you think Oli was working with someone? I have known Oli my whole life and he is not the brightest".

I watch as Edward and Harry share a look.

" We are not sure Lou; we are trying to work that out".

" Well look what's has happened now, and it's all my fault" I say broken hearted.

" No Lou it isn't, don't blame yourself, in hindsight we should have told you what was happening".

" So, what is going to happen now"?

" Oli has been charge with an array of offences, he will probably be going away for a long time."

I shake my head trying to get the images out of my head of Oli in jail, he won't survive it, I know he won't.

" What's wrong Lou?" Zayn asks.

" Just thinking about Oli in Jail, he won't survive it there".

" Lou that's not for you to worry about now ".

" How can I not, he has been my best friend for as long as I remember, I just can't turn those feelings of" I say, they just don't understand it.

" Well, he obviously did, you don't owe him anything" Edwards voice gets louder.

I put my head back on the back on the lounge and sigh in frustration.

" Lou, we have to talk to you about something, some good news we think" Matt saids .

I bring back my head level with his eyes.

" You have been nominated for two billboard music awards, one for best song and one for best music clip for kill my mind".

" Wow really, that's incredible".

" Well done baby."

"We think so to" Mark saids " but there is a catch".

" What's the Catch?" Edward demands.

" Lou has to be there on the night, they want him to present an award and hopefully receive on as well." 

" Sorry, that is not going to happen, there is someone who has been contracted to take his life and you are thinking about awards, this is not going to happen" Edward is up and pacing the room.

" Well, we are sorry to tell you, this is going to happened, we need you to make it happen, you can either help and organise the best possible team to keep Lou safe, or you can let us do it".