Suffocating

The car slowly rolls to a stop as we reach our destination, the backdrop to this film clip is going to situated around a local river front as I go to open the door, A hand reaches out to stop me.

" You need to stay in here until we check the area" Edward said as he pulls his hand away and I feel the sensation of his lingering touch.

So, I wait.

I watch from the car as Edward walks around the area while Harry stands at the car door guarding me, his back is facing towards me and it is pressed up against the car window and I can make out his divine sculptured waist and back muscles which leave me feeling hot and flustered, and his nice ass outlined in his clothes, I am so oddly attracted to both of these two men.
The door handle suddenly opens, and I fall forward as I had my face leaning up against the window admiring Harry's perfect body, I feel hands brace me capturing my fall.

" You  ok their Lou" Harry saids smirking at me, I think He knows exactly what I had been doing.
As I stand I take in the area around us which has been fenced off from the public , there are police and guard around the perimeter, making me feel at ease.

" Louis this way" Mark saids leading me over to the area were Helen and Krystle are waiting to do my hair and makeup.

I sit in the chair and let them get to work.

" How  are you today Love?" Helen asks.

" Good, yeah good" I reply.

" Those two keeping you safe? "Is the next question she asks.

I hear myself sigh in realization that they are going to be apart off my life until this all gets sorted out and my stalker gets captured.

" I take it from that sigh, that you are not a fan".

" I mean they seem like nice guys, put you know me, I hate taking orders from anyone and that's all they seem to be doing, it's so fucking frustrating".

" Well  least they are easy on the eyes" Krystles states and I feel a blush creeping up my neck to my checks.

" Obviously you agree with that" she saids , my face is heating up even more now.

" Well,  I am not going to lie, they are easy on the eye", I can see Harry standing on one side and me and Edward on the other at a distance.

" They are at that" Krystles agrees.

Once I am ready which also includes a wardrobe change, I stand ready to be escorted to the area where we are filming the clip.

" You  forgot something" Harry saids bringing up the rose clip and clips it just under my collar so it can't be seen.

As I walk, I am flanked by both of them as they move with my every step.
I turn as I hear fans yelling out my name and I give them a wave; these only fuels them more and they start chanting my name.

" Can I get a little bit closer and say Hello" I ask Mark who is in front of us.

" Not now Louis, maybe when we have a break you can, we have a deadline to meet, all this cost a lot of money, so we need to move on it now".

" Right  Louis, I need you in position, I want you walking towards us with the ocean behind you, just follow the path, no singing yet just walks".

I get into position and slowly walk Like I have been told.

" Ok drop your head down, look like you are sad, yep that's it, keep going" I hear the instructions told to me in my earpiece.

" Ok turn and face the ocean, excellent".