Beginnings

I can feel a hand gently running through my hair, it feels comforting in a way I can't describe, I slightly shift my weight and feel softness all around me, I slowly open my eyes and take in the surrounding, I am laying in big soft bed which looks onto a large window where sun is streaming through the trees surrounding it.

" Hi, love how are you feeling?" Harry saids as I turn my face to him.

" Better, what happened?" 

" You were in a lot of pain, and we forgot to give you any pain meds while we were travelling, we won't let that happen again love, we are so sorry, Liam gave you a strong pain killer to take the edge of the pain".

Harry helps me sit up a bit on the bed and I look around the room, it is furnished beautifully.

" It's so beautiful Harry".

" Yeah, we love it here but don't travel here as much as we should, maybe we should make more of an effort".

We both turn our heads as Edward comes into the room walking over to my side.

" Nice to see you awake princess, you look a lot better".

I blush at this comment, every time he calls me Princess it makes my heart flutter.

" Do you feel like getting up?".

" Yeah".

" Come on then love, let's get you up, it's nearly time for dinner, Niall is just getting it ready".

I am surprised at that comment.

" How long have I been asleep?".

" About 6 hours".

" Really that must be some good pain med Liam gave me".

Harry and Edward chuckle at that.
When we enter the lounge room the table is set with everything for dinner, a fire is lit in the fireplace sending out a soft glow over everything and a comfortable warmth around us, Liam is immediately at my side.

" How are you feeling Lou?

" Good, still a bit sore but it is much better than it was".

" I am so sorry that I let that happen Lou, I will make sure It doesn't happen again".

" Foods ready" Niall yells out then I notice the room is filled with a fabulous smell and my stomach grumbles, we move over to the table and Edward pulls out a chair for me to sit down, he then takes one side of me while Harry takes the other.

The meal looks amazing, Roasted chicken, and huge array of vegetables and delicious smelling bread.

" Wow this looks amazing? thank you Niall".

" My pleasure Lou, I love cooking".

" No, you love food in general" Liam saids and everyone around the table laughs.

The talk around the table is carefree and light as I bring my drink to my lips, I feel a hand on each side of my leg start rubbing circles on my thigh and the water I am drinking gets choked in my throat and I lean forward coughing.

" You ok their Love?" Harry saids smirking at me as Edward starts hitting me on the back as I lean over.

" You ok Lou?" Liam asks concerned.

" Yes, all good, just went down the wrong way" I am finally able to say. I look up to see Niall smirking at me, I am fairly sure he knows exactly what happened.

I sit back on the chair and relax as the hands come back onto my thigh and I get shivers as the fingers on each side tease me, I shift a little in my seat trying to stop the feeling that is currently surging through my body.