A shot in the dark

We are pulling into the area where the filming of my music clip is going to start soon , I am sitting in the back of the car with Harry at my side and Edward is driving, I still haven't spoken to them , or made eye contact as I am still extremely embarrassed about what happened this morning.
The car stops and Edward gets out to check the area, before putting his hand on the door handle to open, I am twisting and turning my head in every direction I can to see to If there are any large crowds of people close by.

As Edward opens the door, I feel a heightened panic take over, and my breathing picks up as I sit frozen, I really don't want to get out of this car.

" Louis what's wrong?" I hear Harry ask then Edward is instantly beside me as well.

I can't answer as I feel like I can't get any air into my lungs, I managed to get out a " can't breathe."
My heart is hammering in my chest, and I feel sweat beads forming on my forehand.

" What is wrong with him Ed?" I hear Harry asked with concern in his voice.

" He is having a panic attack, hold him close Haz,"

I can feel myself being pulled back against Harry's chest then Edward is in front of me taking my hand in his, and he places one hand over his heart.

" Ok Lou you are having a panic attack; I need you to slow your breathing down".

" I can't" I am barely able to get out.

" Yes, you can, listen to my voice, deep breathe in and out, keep going, in and out".

" That's its baby, you are doing such a good job" I hear Harry words of encouragement, which makes me want to try harder.

" Keep going princess, in and out".

I finally feel myself coming back, I am feeling a little bit floaty, and I relax back into Harry's arms.

"Well done, Lou, such a good boy for us" Edward saids " how are you feeling?".

" I am feeling a little bit floaty". I am feeling so spaced out right now and I don't understand why.

I see Harry and Edward exchange looks over my head, but I really couldn't care as I feel safe in this place, I am in.

A knock on the window catches us all of guard and I stiffen in Harry's arms.

" It's ok Lou, it's just Mark".

Edward leaves the car to speak to Mark.

" Is everything ok in there, we need to get Lou into hair and makeup otherwise we are going to miss the opportunity to get the filming done".

" He will be with you soon; he just needs a minute".

" Look here we don't have a minute we need to jump on this now, like right now, Louis get out of the car". Marks voice sounds full of annoyance.

" Don't talk to him like that" I hear Edward say.

I can hear from the tone in Edward voice things are going to get heated, sighing I move off Harry's lap and move out the door.

" It's ok Ed, I am alright now".

" Lou finally, let's move" I feel Marks hand on me pulling me in the direction of where everything is set up, my eyes search the area around to see no large gathering of people which makes me feel instantly relieved.
I find myself engulfed into Helen's arms.

" Louis, we have been so worried about you" I lean back and get see the concerned on her face.

" I am ok, just a bit stressed that's all".