First breaths

How awesome is Louis new Album Faith in the future it's my new addiction, here are few more chapters to keep you rolling on💚💙

Edward Pov

It's been a few days now , Louis is still unconscious and not showing any signs of waking , we have been looking into the situation and trying to find out who is behind everything and finding nothing , all we can do now is to wait for Lou to wake up  which has been  agonizing, looking upon his body so pale and still has been heart breaking, who knew that we would come to care so much for this Beautiful blue eyed boy.

" I wish he would open his eyes soon, Ed, it's so hard watching him like this".Harry saids.

" I know Love, but he will and when he does, we will be right here to see those beautiful blue eyes we love so much to open and meet ours".

We have all been camping out in Louis room, we have beds and everything else we need as we take turns guarding the room and Lou, no one is allowed in or out with out my permission.
We are lost in heavy conversations when alarms started going off around Lou, the room is instantly filled with his doctor and two nurses that are responsible for his care.

" what's happening? what's going on?" Harry asks to the doctor.

" It's a good thing boys, it's means he is fighting the breathing machine, and he is able to breath on his own".

We watch as the doctor removes the tube from Lou's mouth and we hang on waiting for him to take his first breath unsupported, the moment we see his chest raise we all but scream.
We watch as the doctor takes all Lou's vitals before he turns to us.

" He is breathing on his own, his vitals have improved, this is the turning point, he should only improve from here on out".
We all let out breathes that we didn't realize we were all holding.

" When will he wake?".

" I can't answer that, it could be hours or days, he will wake when his body has healed enough, but that's the wonder of the human body in situations like this, the body takes over and only allows what the person can endure, I can tell you this lad is really strong, I expect him to wake sometime today".
We all look at each other with smiles, happy with the news.

" Liam how's Niall going with the cabin? is it all set?".

" Yes, I spoke to Niall this morning, everything is ready as you requested".

" Excellent as soon as Louis is ready to be moved, we will move him to the cabin".

" That will probably be a few weeks, I say" Liam saids .

Liam has an extensive medical training for if we are every in a situation were any of us need medical care, which is a necessity in the line of work we do.
We are in deep conversation when we hear a small sound leave Lou, Harry and I are quick to his side.

" Love can you open your eyes for us, were right here and you are safe" I say leaning over his bed, Harry leans over the other side.

We watch as his eyes flutter, once then twice then they slowly stay open.

" Hi Princess, it's so good to see your eyes open" I can see the confusion on his face straight away as he tries to move his head to look around the room.

" You're ok Love, you are in hospital, and you are safe" Harry saids.

 We see him let out a reassuring sigh as he his eyes close again and his breathe evens out.

" Next time when he wakes, he will probably be more alert" Liam saids coming to our side and checking him over.

We go back to planning out everything we need waiting for Lou to wake again.
We only have to wait for another hour when We hear Moans coming from Lou again and Harry and I step up to the bed.