Why?

" I Love you" is the first thing I hear as I roll over and open my eyes but finding no one there, I shake my head a bit wondering if I am dreaming.

I stretch out realising I feel good as I get up and get ready for the day, after a quick shower I head to the kitchen is search of food, finding myself really hungry.

As I walk in, I stop still as I hear my name mentioned in the conversation.

" It didn't take long after the original contact, it was a mere few hours" Zayn saids.

" Lou obviously gave away a few details for them to find us so quick ".

What details had I given away and to who I wonder, what are they talking about?

" He is going to be gutted when he finds out" I hear Harry's voice say.

" He has to be working with someone, to me he doesn't seem bright enough to pull this off by himself".

" Maybe he is working with Simon?" Liam suggests.

" Possible, he was getting paid by him".

What am I hearing, the only person I have spoken to has been Oli, surely, they don't think Oli could do this, could they, I shake my head in disbelief.

" Have we worked out how whoever was out in the forest got there, there was no visible evidence of anywhere along the perimeter fence line, we would have noticed any breaks" Niall joins in.

" How did they get in? what are we missing?" I can hear the frustration in Eds voice.

I decided to make my presence known as I walk back and open and close my door louder then I normally would, and I walk down the hallway.

As I walk in everyone stands up and greets me as Harry moving quickly to my side.

" Good morning, Baby, did you sleep well?".

" Yes, I did, I feel pretty good actually" I say with a smile.

" Thats great to hear Louis" Liam said joining Harry.

My eyes meet Edwards across the room and the tension seeps through, I move my eyes back to Harry's.

" So, what where you guys talking about?" I say to him wondering what they will say.

" We were just talking about who you saw in the forest, and how they got there".

I break away from away Harry.

" Really so you weren't talking about me or Oli?".

" Lou how much did you hear?" Harry asks.

" Enough to think that you all Think Oli is responsible for everything that is going on, is that really what you all think?" I am looking at all of their faces.

"It is looking like that" Edward explains.

" I can't fucking believe what I am hearing right now, how could you all think this, he is my best friend, I have known him all my life, he would never do anything to hurt me". I can't help but raise my voice with emotions.

" Lou, it doesn't add up" It seems like everyone else is going to stay quiet and let me and Edward hash it out.

" What doesn't add up? "I ask.

" There are lots of things that don't".

" Like what? tell me so I understand".

" It was only a few hours after you spoke to Oli that someone was in the area".

" Well obviously that's a coincidence" I sass back.

" What about the time in the hotel room".

" What are you talking about?".