Announcement from Suga BTS

Hello, This is Suga from BTS

Since we are a family, I want to tell you an important secret. I doubt it, should I apologize to all of you? But I know very well that making Ara as my lover is not a mistake. But I will still apologize to you for telling you what will break the hearts of all of you. I apologize for that.

Honestly a lot has happened to me and him over the years. Until I finally realized that I liked and loved Ara and wanted her to be mine. She was a nice, fun girl, sometimes talkative too. His nature is against mine, but I still like him. If you forget, I don't have a special character for someone I crave as my companion in the future. So I thought, Ara is the right one for me.

I've thought about a lot of things myself before I put out this announcement, after this there will probably be a lot of things going on especially among fans. I just hope you guys don't hate me, neither do my lovers. We idols are also ordinary mortals, can like the opposite sex that we think is suitable. I was right knowing too, after this announcement came out.. Some of you will definitely choose not to stay as fans anymore. I'm really sorry.

There's a lot going on this end, Spending time in the studio, thinking about what next lyrics I'm going to write, I was also too anxious and restless, even very worried. I'm worried about my members, I'm worried about Ara, I'm worried about you too. I thought, “Ah, what should I just keep it secret? Wouldn't another idol do that when you're intertwining a love story?”

But after his I was very sure to tell you this. Because I'm sure, loyal fans will definitely support whatever his idol does. All seven of us have amazing fans, and also great. But behind it all, I just want to show myself what it is, I try to always be honest and open with all of you. So I don't think it's wrong to tell you this.

I'm sorry for not being perfect, I know so well that I still lack her so much, even it feels like I'm very far behind among the six other members. I don't want to lie, nor do I want you to think I was dishonest when it arrived. You accidentally saw me walk the two with her.

After this I will say so many thanks to all of you as fans and the main part of growing his development BTS. Thank you for always being with me and the members in this difficult and happy life. If there are no you, then this Suga is not who. Look forward to our special surprises, and don't forget to share that moment in the weverse, because I'll always be monitoring you guys from here.

One more of my last requests, please don't hate the woman I love, Park Ara.

That's all for today, forgive if my English writing is still so bad. I'll try to fix it from now on. Thanks, I love you all, Thank you ARMY.

Tertanda, 4 maret

Min Yoon Gi