The Love Square [boyxboy]

“I love you,” he whispered, reach out and gently stroking my face.

                I stared into those beautiful eyes of his, mesmerized. I couldn’t find my voice anymore. I was too lost in his gaze, too stunned by his words.

                “I love you too,” I managed to say.

                My voice sounded far away and yet so close. He gripped my chin and tilted my face up, bringing his lips close to mine.

                He stopped suddenly. He opened his mouth wide. I stared at him in confusion, my lips longing to meet his.

                “So fathers don’t let go of your daughters, we take what we want, we don’t borrow,” he sang.

                “What are you doing?” I asked in confusion, frowning at him. Why was he singing? Those soft lips should be on mine right now!

                “Think I found a message in a bottle. This says ‘Drink me, drown your sorrows’,” he continued, seeming to get even louder.

                I moved forward to slap my hands over his mouth. I would get him to stop singing so that I could kiss him already!

                “DURGH.”

                My body thumped onto the floor painfully and I groaned. My eyes cracked open and I pouted at my ceiling.

                “Well played alarm clock,” I grumbled, turning off 3OH!3’s “We Are Young”.

                I pushed myself off of the ground and glared at my bed. The stupid traitor! Throwing me out of it just as I was getting to the good part of my dream!

                My eyes widened a little as my dream came back to me. Hm. Who had I been dreaming about? Colton Haynes? Alex Pettyfer?

                Hell if I could remember now. I just knew they had been extremely sexy, and about to kiss dream me.

                I pouted and punched my bed. “Take that you stupid dream wrecker!”

                “Ant, stop abusing your bed and get ready for school!”

                My mom’s annoyed voice drifted through my door and I pouted even more. She just didn’t understand how cruel my bed was, did she?

                I grabbed clean clothes and changed into them, fixing my hair before leaving my bedroom with my backpack slung over my shoulder. I went out to the kitchen, my stomach growling.

                “Mother, present me with food,” I demanded, holding my hand out to her.

                “Child, present me with a reason why I should be your bitch,” she said, sipping on her coffee and raising an eyebrow at me.

                “Mother! You said a bad word!” I cried in fake horror, knowing what her reaction would be.

                Her eyes widened and she nearly choked on her coffee. “OH ANT I’M SO SORRY!” she cried miserably, jumping up and moving to the cupboard. She grabbed me a poptart and thrust it into my hands. “I’m so sorry I swore in front of you!” She hung her head miserably.

                I pat her on the shoulder reassuringly, just happy I had finally gotten my poptart. I mean, the cupboard was all the way on the other side of the kitchen. I wasn’t walking that far just to get a freaking poptart!