The Love Square {29} END

“No!” I growled, glaring at Zane.

                “Yes!” Zane said, glaring right back at me.

                “I said no!”

                “Well I said yes!”

                “Well no one cares what you say because your name starts with a Z!”

                “What does that even have to do with anything?!”

                “Z is the last letter of the alphabet, and A is the first. So I’m the best and you’re the worst.”

                “First is the worst, moron.”

                “No, no, no. Sh girl, shut ya lips.”

                “Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips?”

                “Will you two shut up already?” Collie asked, rolling his eyes.

                “No!” Zane and I shouted at the same time.

                “Here, I’ll solve the problem,” Collie said, reaching over and snatching the last Oreo off the table. He tossed it into his mouth and started to chew it.

                “OH MY GOD,” I cried in horror.

                “HE ATE OUR OREO,” Zane cried in horror.

                “Oh, calm down. I’ll buy you Oreos if it’ll make you happy,” Colin said, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my cheek.

                “God damn. Now I’m tempted to date Colin,” Zane said with a sigh.

                “Colin’s taken! Back off you stupid whore! I’ve been waiting five years for all of this!” I said, gesturing at Colin.

                “And now all of this is yours,” Colin assured me, laughing a little.

                We were sitting at a table in the park, hanging out. I was currently seated on Colin’s lap with Zane next to us. Emma and Collie were sitting across from us.

                “So when do we get to find out who you’re talking to, Collie? I bet he’s a badass like you,” I said, smirking at him.

                Collie blushed a little and shook his head. “Nah, he’s a dork.”

                Emma giggled and Collie grinned a little. I had a feeling that Emma knew who Collie was talking to.

                “Fine. Don’t tell me. I don’t care,” Colin lied pathetically.

                “Don’t worry about it Colin. You have me!” I said happily, pressing my lips to his.

                “Mmm, that I do,” he said, smirking when we pulled away.

                “Colin and Ant, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G…Nah, just kidding. They were totally in the practice room F-U-C-K-I-N-G,” Zane said.

                Colin and I blushed and I jokingly punched Zane’s arm. I turned kissed Colin, smiling at him widely.

                “I love you,” I said.

                “I love you too,” he said, returning the smile and pecking my lips.

                “You make me so happy Colin. I really do love you. I’m so happy that we’re finally together,” I said honestly.

                “I’m happy that we’re together too, Ant. And I really love you. I never want to lose you or upset you,” he said, kissing my neck and resting his head on my shoulder.

                “You guys are so good together,” Emma said, smiling as she watched us.

                “I’m happy for you,” Zane said, patting me on the back.

                Colin smiled at me and kissed me. “I’m not afraid anymore, I’m not afraid. Forever is a long time, but I wouldn’t mind spending it by your side. Tell me every day I get to wake up to that smile. I wouldn’t mind it at all,” he sang softly.

                “Oh my god, did you just sing cute song lyrics to me? You did. You totally just sang cute song lyrics to me. God you are perfect,” I groaned.

                I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him deeply. He pulled me closer to himself, kissing me back lovingly.

                “I love you Ant Andrews,” he said when I had pulled away from his lips.

                “I wish I could sing cute song lyrics back, but I can’t sing and you don’t want to hear me try. So, instead…” I took his hand in mine and kissed him. “I love you, and I never want to leave you. Not in an overly attached girlfriend way, though. Just…you know what I mean.”

                He chuckled and nodded. “Yea, I know what you mean.”

                I wrapped my arms around his neck and snuggled against him. I loved Colin so much. Waiting for this boy for five years had been completely worth it. I looked into his eyes and smiled widely, knowing that he was the only boy I would ever love. It had been a challenge, but now we were finally together, and I never wanted to leave Colin Archer.

                “I love you.” We spoke at the same time and smiled at each other before sharing a gentle kiss, knowing that those three words held a world of truth and future for us.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.-  Thank you so much to everyone who read this story! I’m sorry if the ending was kind of weak hehe. But definitely check out Collie’s spin-off! Here’s the link:

http://www.wattpad.com/15767447-he%27s-my-dork-boyxboy#.UXXTQaIp-8A

Anyways, I just thought I should tell you guys that out of all my stories, this one probably has the deepest meaning and most heart put into it. I’ve definitely written better stories, but none have a meaning as deep and as personal as this one does. Between the homophobia and its effects, discovery your sexuality, and accepting who you are, this story really came from my heart. I sincerely hope it made you guys smile and maybe even helped someone reading it.

Thank you all so much for all the vote/comments/reads. I really appreciate it. But most of all, I just hope that this story touched you guys (in your heart and mind, not inappropriate places. But if it did touch you in inappropriate places, that was totally Ant, not me!)

Thank you for reading The Love Square. Please let me know what you thought of it! And don’t forget to check out Collie’s story if you’re interested! :)

-Jen