19

Chapter Nineteen, We Are The Kids

x

"I am not a loser. I'm a winner."

"Nice guys finish last."

"You're running out of gas. Your sympathy will get you left behind."

"You did not."

"I so did."

"Get out. Leave. Take a freaking lap or something."

"And I know when I need it I can count on you like four, three, two and you'll be there, 'cause that's what friends are supposed to do."

"I hate you and wouldn't label you as a friend."

"Look into your heart and you'll find love, love, love."

"Shut up."

"If I go crazy, then will you still call me Superman?"

"You're an idiot. You are crazy, but you're no Superman."

"Niall, you seriously need to lighten up."

"And you seriously need to stop being annoying."

"Don't make me tickle you."

"I'm not making you do anything, you freak."

"I'm gonna tickle you."

"What is your problem? Stay away from me or so help me, I'll kick your-"

"Then will you stop being a Debbie Downer?"

"You're putting me on blast right now and I hate it."

"I'm throwing you under the bus, but you keep rolling out."

"Good. Goodbye."

"What happened yesterday? Don't tell me this has to do with your secret lover. Does it?"

"Who- what- oh my god, I'm going to decapitate you and then blend your freaking body and feed it to vultures."

"Whatever happened to the old Niall? I don't wanna waste my time- become another casualty of society. I'll never fall in line- become another victim of the conformity. Remember?"

"Someday, when my life has passed me by, I'll lay around and wonder why."

"You're such a wuss. Stay in that... state or whatever is wrong with you. I'm gonna go find Brandy, because she loves me and I love her."

"Fine then. Go. I don't want you here anyways. You're giving me a migraine. And I've never loved you so I don't care. I've been here a few times and I'm quite aware we're dying."

"I hope you know that it wasn't you, it was me."

"My god, does your girlfriend know you're an incurable idiot?"

"As a matter of a fact, she does."

"Bless her heart."

"Before I go, I want you to know this is only temporary. I think we need some space and a breather to recuperate. I hope you feel better, bro."

"Go jump in a pit of fire and drown."

"There's so many things wrong with that."

"You still haven't left."

"Saying goodbye is the hardest part."

"I'll drag you to your girlfriend by your legs."

"Dude, I'm sorry. Okay, I'll go. You should consider talking your feelings out, you know? I'm not going to judge you, Niall. You're like my brother."