Chapter 4: Wakko's Reflection

"RALPH, CAPTURE THOSE WARNERS!"

A furious Plotz screams this from the window of his office, angrily watching below as the overweight security guard, Ralph, did his very best to chase the Warners. It was late afternoon and the Warners had just returned from a day of shenanigans. Now it was time for their favorite pastime. Being chased by Ralph the security guard.

"I'm trying boss, I'm trying!" Ralph shouts, stopping just long enough for the two youngest siblings of the trio to get ahead of the big guy.

"Try harder!" Plotz yells and closes the window shut.

Wakko and Dot screech to a stop next to Yakko and the three huddle together.

"Okay, sibs. Phase two." Yakko says with a wink.

His siblings nod. "Right!"

They break up their huddle just as Ralph storms over to them, net in hand and ready to catch them. All three run off before separating into the alleyways of the studio buildings. Ralph screeches to a stop before snapping his head around, trying to figure out which one to follow. In the end he runs after the eldest.

Yakko giggles, jumping over actors and actresses as he moves forward through the studio. If he was right, and he never is wrong, the tower was ahead and so would be phases three and four.

Wakko and Dot.

Yakko turns around and begins running backwards, facing Ralph.

"Come on, big guy!" Yakko taunts. "I know you can do better than that!"

The net comes down and Yakko dodges.

"Ooh, so close!" Yakko shouts and turns forward, running ahead of Ralph.

Up ahead, Dot has reached behind a building and peeks out to see Yakko coming with Ralph not too far behind. She grins and takes a rope out, tossing across the road.

"Okay Wakko! Grab the rope!" Dot says looking up, expecting to see her brother on the other end of the rope...but he's nowhere to be seen?

Just across from her was another alleyway where Wakko would have been hidden in order to pull the rope just as Yakko passes by with Ralph. But the alley was empty. That's weird, Wakko should've been here by now!

Dot gasps and peeks from behind the building. Yakko and Ralph are getting closer.

Oh well, plan B!

Dot wraps the rope up and swings it up into the air until she has enough velocity to throw it and when she does it catches onto a dumpster. With one end of the rope in her hands, she waits for Yakko.

"Too slow!" Yakko's taunts reach her ear and Yakko jumps over the rope right on schedule.

The minute Ralph gets close, Dot tugs the rope up. Ralph runs right into the rope, tripping over it and getting tangled up like a mummy. Dot laughs and so does Yakko, who walks over to Ralph. All tied up, Ralph struggled on his toes, trying to move but with no avail. Yakko spots a piece of rope sticking out. He grins.

"Ah, here Ralph. Lemme help!" Yakko pulls hard on the rope, stretching it out.

In a whirlwind, Ralph is released from the rope prison and goes spinning off, screaming at the top of his lungs. He keeps spinning until he runs into a rack of clothes two people are transporting across the lot. Somehow, the guard gets stuck in one of the clown outfits. Too dazed to do much about it, Ralph, unfortunately, lets the people drag him off. Yakko and Dot are too busy laughing to help anyway.

"That went off without a hitch." Yakko laughs.

Dot stops laughing. "Well, almost."

"Huh?" Yakko says, looking at his baby sister.