Chapter 13: Fun and Games

"Bored, bored, booooored!"

Yakko sighs, putting his head in his hand. "Yes Issac, we heard you the first time."

In the Warner living room, the Warners and Issac were trying to enjoy a game of chess. It was Wakko vs Issac. So far, Issac was bored stiff and Wakko had eaten half the game.

Wakko tosses another piece of the chess into his mouth, swallowing it whole. Issac continues to do what he had been doing for the last few turns...hitting his head against the table.

"Uggggh." Issac groans, slamming his head down once again. "Yakko, you said this would be fun!"

"I think it's tasty." Wakko smiles, and peers at Issac's side of the board. He points at the pieces. "Are you gonna finish those?"

Issac waves a dismissive hand. "You can take them."

Wakko licks his lips and goes to grab the pieces, but Dot smacks his hand.

"Maybe we'll just switch up the game." Dot says, tossing the board game to the side. "So what do we do next?"

"Oh, oh, oh!" Issac exclaims, sitting up and raising his hand. "I know! I know!"

"Ahhh," Yakko pretends to scan the room and then sets his eyes on Issac. "How about Issac?"

Issac lowers his hand and smiles real big. "Can we go outside?"

"No." The Warners chorus.

Issac groans and slams his head down again.

"Issac, I know you're bored." Yakko says. "But like I told you, there's plenty to do inside."

"Malarkey!" Issac shouts, banging a fist against the table. "All we've done is play board games!"

"Okay, maybe starting the day with board games wasn't my best idea." Yakko scratches his cheek. "We can do something else."

Issac raises his head. "Like...?"

"How about a nice game of hide and seek?" Yakko suggests.

Issac perks up, clapping his hands. "Oh! I want to seek! I want to seek!"

"Great!" Yakko stands up from sitting on the couch. "You seek, everyone else will hide."

Issac covers his eyes and turns around, counting down from ten. The remaining toons spread out. Wakko dives under the couch. Dot runs for the kitchen. Yakko runs up to the roller coaster to hide.

"Five, four, three-." Issac stops and peeks out of his hands. He can see no one in sight. He straightens up and deviously smiles. He slowly tip toes for the water tower door.

"Hehe." Issac chuckles to himself. "While they're hiding, they won't notice me taking a quick joy ride around the lot."

Issac makes it to the door and reaches for the giant wheel. He twists it around slowly.

CREAK!

Issac gasps when the door opens with a horrible noise and he quickly stops the door, shushing it. He peeks back into the tower. No one has moved out of their hiding places. Issac sighs, relieved. He glares at the door.

"Lame-brain door!" Issac whispers angrily. He slips through the opening and lands on the water tower catwalk.

"What a view!" Issac compliments, looking over the studio lot. He could see all the movie stages, the big offices, and most important of all the lone security guard down below welcoming people into the studio. Issac smiles brightly.

With a holler, Issac marches forward...and steps right off the catwalk with a cry. Zooming downwards at what might be the speed of light, Issac screams and frantically tries swimming back up towards the catwalk to no avail. When that fails, he frantically empties his pockets.