Chapter 10: Doctors

((TW: Physical abuse))

"What was the damage this time?"

A tall man with wildly black hair wearing a doctor's coat stood alongside a security guard holding a walkie talkie up to his ear. The guard looks at the doctor.

"Prisoner 001 has received many electrocutions due to taser guns and possibly injured himself in an attempt to run." The guard explains. "The prisoner is being brought up here for a check-up, Dr. Gutman."

"Has he been properly contained?" Dr. Gutman asks, adjusting the doctor's bag at his arm.

"He's shackled and two of our men are bringing him up now." The guard says. "Also they had to muzzle him."

The doctor tsks. "Biting again. How I pity his dentist."

A pair of double doors open up and two guards come in with their toon prisoner. Zekko let them drag him into the hall, for he couldn't walk even if he wanted to. With shackles on his ankles and wrists, they kept him close and bounded, unable to struggle as much as he wanted to. But with an unmistakable grin, he lets his foot go loose and the guard to his left trips.

A bubble of laughter surges from the toon's mouth as the guard falls down and hits the ground. The other guard grabs Zekko and slams him into the nearest wall. Zekko screams out.

"You're really begging for that straightjacket!" The guard growls.

Zekko hisses back, but with the muzzle on, it wasn't as effective as he wished it to be. The guard yanks him off the wall as the other guard gets up and helps keep Zekko in line. Zekko, no longer amused, looks forward. Dr. Gutman wore a frown, unamused by the display that had played before him. He turns and walks towards a door, gesturing to the guards to follow.

"Bring him this way." Dr. Gutman says.

The two guards haul up Zekko off the floor and presume to carry him down the hall after Dr. Gutman. The doctor holds the door open and allows them to enter the room. Inside was a padded room with a single chair bolted to the ground with arm and leg restraints.

"Where is his injury?" Dr. Gutman asks the guards as they place the toon into the chair.

"Left ankle." One of the guards responds.

"Leave the left leg restraint off." Dr. Gutman commands. "Then you may leave."

The guards did as they were told, restraining the toon before leaving Zekko in the chair. Zekko stayed still while the guards left the room, closing the door behind him. Dr. Gutman placed his bag on the floor and approached the toon. He grabs the toon by the chin, forcing him to look up at him. The toon hard eyes bore into the doctor's.

"This is your third check-up this month, Mr Warner." Dr. Gutman says calmly. "It worries me."

The doctor lets him go and Zekko lets his head drop. Dr. Gutman walks back to his doctor's bag.

"You hurt yourself again." Dr. Gutman says, bending down to open his bag and reaches inside, pulling out a portable table.

"But then again, I expect no less from you." Dr. Gutman says as he returns back to Zekko, placing the table next to him. Zekko glances at the table. There were a few tools on the table. A stethoscope, syringes, scalpels, scissors and an assortment of bandages. Only one of the syringes was filled. This syringe the doctor picks up. Zekko begins to struggle against the restraints.

"Keep moving and I might puncture something that isn't a blood vessel." Dr. Gutman scolds. He sighs when Zekko doesn't listen and continues to squirm in his seat. Despite this, the doctor raises the toon's sleeve up to his shoulder, ignoring the constant squirming. Time for plan B.