01

Today was the day. You had been training for the past 3 months and a bit yet you didn't feel that prepared.

Most of the people entering had probably been training for years on end, maybe even their whole life. So if you didn't pass you wouldn't feel that bad.

Yet now that you were here, you couldn't ignore the small desire to pass grow inside of you.

Training your quirk wasn't that hard, all you had to do was lift some weights using not only your arms but your clouds as well. You also tried using your quirk more than usually to see how long you could go without headaches.

Using your quirk wasn't even necessary as your punches were now quite forceful after having gone to the gym.

You let a small yawn and rubbed your eyes, waking up so abruptly must of meant you were still tired.

-

"(Y/N), the exam is in an hour you need to wake up!"

"I'm awake!"

"Then get out of bed!"

Your mum stormed into the room and opened the curtains letting in all the sunlight causing you to hiss and roll off the bed.

"I made breakfast downstairs so hurry up and get going."

She left the room and slammed the door, probably pissed off at you for waking up late as usual on a day that was quite important.

You quickly got changed and packed a small see-through pencil case for the written exam along with what you were wearing for the practical in a backpack before running down the stairs.

In the kitchen, your mum had made you some toast and put out some juice. Gobbling it down quickly you heard her footsteps approach you.

"Are you nervous?" She asked which made you scoff

"What's there to be nervous about? I'm fine"

"Hmm, your mind is telling me differently." she giggled and you groaned.

"I always have to be careful about what I think near you."

"Seriously though, there's nothing to worry about, your stronger and smarter than you think I'm sure you'll ace both the written and practical."

"Easy for you to say, your not taking the test! I still can't believe you made me do this..."

"Hush! I'll have you know the entrance fee was expensive and they didn't allow refunds! U.A. is a scam really" she started mumbling some more incoherent things about U.A. which made you laugh as you placed your plate in the sink.

You lifted your bag up with some clouds so you didn't have to bend down and placed it in your shoulders. You turned to your mum who still seems to be muttering something and spoke up.

"All right, I'm off now. See you later!" which broke her out of her trance.

"Good luck (Y/N), even if you don't get in I'll still be happy to know you tried. For you that's rare itself." you smiled at her words.

"Yeah yeah I know, after this exam you owe me a lot" you said opening the front door which made your mum roll her eyes.

"Sure whatever now go kick some ass!" She shouted as you shut the door behind you and made your way over to the exam which was about to change your life.

.

You walked through the gates of U.A. and saw not many people around making you wonder if you were late so you check the time.