02

.

"OK TIMES UP PENS DOWN! NO TALKING YET"

You had never dropped your pen so fast. Your hand was aching like crazy by now and you were shaking it madly trying to cool down the pain. On your right, you expected your yellow-haired friend to be fine but he looked at you worriedly.

Now what's wrong??

You looked at him raising an eyebrow but he shook his head and pointed at the paper, implying that we should wait for them to be collected which you nodded at.

As soon as every single paper was collected and the pro hero gave permission for everyone to speak and leave, the male let loose.

"I fricking failed that test! How was I supposed to know how to plot dots on a graph?!" He shouted and you sighed

"I didn't think you were that dumb... I told you you could copy off me for a reason yknow."

"Yeah but you were already pages ahead of me! I couldn't tell you to slow down!"

"Oh well, you at least got some of my answers down right?"

"I guess so..."

"Hey (L/N)! How was it?"

You look up to see Kirishima approaching you with that same contagious smile on his face making you smile too.

"It actually wasn't that bad! How'd you find it?"
you asked but he rubbed his forehead in frustration.

"I didn't do as well as I hoped. How was I supposed to know how to plot a quadratic graph? I don't remember it being in the revision list!" he shouted and started hitting his head lightly

Kirishima too??

"Aha see! I'm not the only one!" the yellow guy said

"I'm pretty sure Kirishima didn't need to copy off anyone" that shut him up.

"Is he your friend (L/N)?" Kirishima asked referring to the other boy as to which you shook your head

"No, I only just met him actually. What's your name?" You asked turning to face him properly

"The name's Denki Kaminari!" he shouted excitedly which made you cover your mouth to muffle your laughter

"W-What's funny?"

"Even your name sounds stupid!"

"HEY!"

.

You, Kirishima and Kaminari got along quite well and after leaving the hall you made your way to the Cafeteria to eat lunch. On the way, Kaminari told you guys about his quirk.

"My quirk is Electrification! I can cover myself with electricity, pretty cool huh?" he looked at the two of you quite smugly to which you roll your eyes.

"You don't have any disadvantages? I'm sure your not all that amazing"

"Haha you caught me! If I overuse it then I get like really dumb and I can't do anything!"