03

You and Kaminari got off to quite a smooth start. Even though you hadn't been training your quirk for a while, the robots were surprising easy to defeat.

Sometimes you didn't even have to use your clouds, you could just use your fist and it would work perfectly fine.

You made sure Kaminari stayed close to you so he wouldn't go off and do something stupid but also not too close that he would end up electrocuting you in the process of using his quirk.

"(L/N) behind you!"

Quickly, you turned around and smashed the robot in its face with a cloud knocking it backward and onto the ground little nuts and bolts falling in the process.

"Jeez (L/N) your quirk is so strong! I wish I was like you..."

You laughed awkwardly and rubbed the back of you neck, clouds forming around your face. You weren't quite used to accepting all these compliments just yet.

You both carried on looking for more robots to score some more points and with each one you met you destroyed with ease. Smiling to yourself you figured you could probably pass-

Wait a second, I don't even want to get in what am I thinking? Just get this over and done with and you can go home!

You started hitting your head lightly causing a certain Kaminari to look at you confused.

5 minutes in and you two had already taken down your fair share of robots though you weren't keeping track of how many points you had collected.

"I can't tell the different between them they all look the same." You complained lifting up yet two robots with clouds and smashing them into each other.

"Neither! Let's just hope we haven't been taking down 0-pointers all this time!" Kaminari laughed but you frowned at him

"That's not possible, he only said there was one weren't you listening? I wonder where it is..."

.

Running around and also using your quirk a lot you were starting to get tired and develop some headaches but for some reason you kept on going. Last time you tried this hard for something was ages ago and you were still having an internal battle with yourself questioning your motives.

Kaminari on the other hand looked really really tired, as if he could pass out in any second. His pace was slowing down and he clutched his stomach a bit.

"Kaminari you good? Wanna take a break?"
you asked mostly because you wanted to take a break too but he refused

"No...I have to...pass this exam." He said in between some heavy gasps which caused you to raise your eyebrow.

"I get that you put all your training into this but I don't think you should push yourself so hard. You look like a zombie!" You exclaimed shivering at the thought.

"Haha very funny"

"No but seriously, do you want me to carry you? I can help you beat some robots so you get the points too if you want."

"Thanks but...I'll be fine, you've done more than enough." he said giving you a weak smile making you shrug

"Well if you say so, hurry up then I don't think we have long lef-" you were cut off mid-way when loud stomping noises were ringing through the centre and the building around you two started to fall.

People were running toward you, facing the opposition direction and they all looked distressed for some reason.

"Hm what's going on?" You asked one of them and they shouted at you while running away.