BONUS 0.2

"Good luck (L/N)! You might need it, I heard Todoroki got in through recommendations." Kaminari said patting his friend's back.

"Yikes, my timbers are shivered. Thanks for the encouragement." (L/N) responded swatting his hand away and walking towards Battle Building B.

Once Kaminari saw she was gone, he grabbed Kirishima's arm and dragged him to the back of the monitoring room confusing the guy.

"Dude what the hell? I wanna watch (L/N)'s match!" Kirishima said shaking his hand off of him.

"Ok ok, hear me out... (L/N) while fighting looks so sexy!"

There was a piercing silence between the two for a moment, neither of them saying anything as they looked each other in the eye.

"What?" Kirishima eventually said in disbelief thinking he heard the boy wrong.

"I was with her in the entrance exam and the way she handles these things is so attractive! Look!" he said pointing towards the screen showing (L/N) move Ashido all around the place.

"Even in the sports kit she looks stunning! Imagine her in her hero costume!" Kaminari sighed.

Kirishima was still at loss for words. It made him wonder if he was like this for every boy and girl he met.

"You're joking right? Does she know this?" he asked.

"No obviously not! Please don't tell her I'm begging you!" Kaminari pleaded placing his hands together.

"Hmm" Kirishima placed his hand on his chin and closed his eyes as if in thought making Kaminari panic a little.

"Kirishima! I only told you cause your my best friend. If you tell her she'll kill me!"

"That would actually be interesting, I'll consider it." Kirishima shrugged walking towards the group to better look of the battle leaving a worried Kaminari behind.

"Don't worry, I get what you mean!" a voice said from below Kaminari.

He looked down to see his shortest classmate, Mineta, looking up at him with a thumbs up.

And thus began the beginning of their friendship.