06

.

"DIE!"

The ball flew through the air while an explosive boost trailed from behind. Bakugo sure had a thing for aggression, same as ever.

Aizawa held a device that measured the distance which he looked at before showing the class.

"705 metres?! That's crazy!" Kaminari said to you

"I wanna try it looks fun!" A pink-skinned girl with pink hair exclaimed clapping her hands together causing Aizawa to scoff.

"'It looks fun' huh?" He said slowly making everyone go quiet

"You have three years to become a hero and you think everything is going be all fun and games?" no one said anything

"Idiots. Today you'll all compete in 8 physical tests to rank your potential. Whoever comes last will obviously have none and therefore be expelled."

"WHAT?"

You wanted to hope that he was joking and just pulling your legs but even though you just met him, he didn't seem like the teacher to pranks.

And if that's was the case then that meant someone was really going to get expelled.

Maybe it would be you? You shook your head vigorously and clenched your fist.

I can't get expelled! I may not want to be a hero but I don't wanna leave U.A! More importantly my mum already paid the fees for this term!

It looked like you were gonna have to get serious.

.

50-metre dash

It looked easy. You had done 100 metres many times in middle school so this should be a piece of cake.

Or I could just ride a cloudto the finish. But that would hurt a lot and it's only the first test. I should probably just run it normally.

You sighed and got down ready to start noticing one of your classmates on your right. He had red hair on the left and white hair on the right which was split in half quite evenly. He also had heterochromia and a red mark on the left of his face. You looked at him amused.

Why is there so much going on with him in such a single glance? What a weirdo.

He felt someone staring at him and looked briefly to his left to find you looking at him in a very judgemental way. He thought nothing of it and looked straight ahead.

"On your marks, get set, go!"

You ran off with a quick start but the boy next to you was much quicker. He shot off on a trail of ice leaving quite the distance between you. Some of the ice also managed to get into your path causing you slip and fall over head first onto the ground.

"Ow..." you said rubbing your head but you quickly got up and carried on running.

When you  reached the end the machine called out your score.

"7.21 seconds!"

Slowing down you took a moment to catch your breath, you were sure if that guy hadn't interfered then you would've been able to finish quicker. You glared harshly at his walking away figure.

"Are you not going to apologise?" you asked causing him to turn around to face you.

He stared at you a little longer, no words leaving his mouth. He didn't seem to have any intention of apologising as he turned around again and walked off making you clench your fists.