BONUS 0.1

"Izuku! Are you okay?"

(Y/N) rushed towards her friend who happened to be crying all alone in the middle of the forest hugging onto his leg. (it was hard to find him due to how well his hair blended in). Once she reached him she bent down to get a closer look at his leg and thank God it wasn't bleeding.

"What happened to your leg! Why are you alone? Weren't you with Bakugo?" She asked freaking out and poking at his leg causing him to wince at the pain

"I tripped over a while back and I dont know where Kacchan and the others went!" Izuku cried out hugging onto her

"Bakugo ditched you again!? I'll beat him up next time I see him!" (Y/N) said punching her fists together.

"T-That's not necessary I'm sure he didn't mean it!"

"Really? You're still on his side? This is like the 100th time I've had to get help you out because of him!" You shouted angrily making Izuku feel bad as he looked towards the ground downhearted.

It was true though, Bakugo's little Hero Agency group had done nothing but harm Izuku, she would know since she followed them around from time to time.

"Sorry Izuku I'm not mad at you! It's Bakugo who needs to learn to get a grip!" She explained and he gave her a silent nod.

She sat herself down next to him and the two of them stayed in silence for a while. (Y/N) and Izuku were both not that popular due to not having a quirk. Izuku had already been to a doctor and checked to confirm his quirklessness while (Y/N) hadn't, though she was starting to accept the fact that it may be the case.

(Y/N) tried her best to hang with Izuku because of their similarities but all he ever did was follow Bakugo. Even after he had been so mean, he would always go back to him and it made (Y/N) despise Bakugo. She thought he had put some sort of control over Izuku because no one in the right mind would hang out with someone who did nothing but bully them. Well Izuku would.

The pair enjoyed the time between them, well at least (Y/N) did. Even thought she didn't want to be a hero, she would never turn down an opportunity to help Izuku out. In her eyes he was perfect, she would be lying if she said she hadn't developed a small crush on the guy.

"Why does Bakugo always bully you anyway?" you asked genuinely curious.

"Well, I really really want to become a hero but Kacchan thinks that I never can because I don't have a quirk." He said saddening a bit at the thought

"Don't listen to him! I think you'll be a great hero! Better than All Might!" she said supportively

"Really? Thanks (Y/N)!" he smiled at her and she returned the gesture.

They sat in silence for a little while longer peacefully until an amazing idea crossed (Y/N)'s mind and she decided to speak up.

"I know I know! How about we make our own group! Just us two, no Bakugo or his mean friends! We'll be called BTB!"

"BT...B?" Izuku asked a little confused

"Mhm! Better Than Bakugo is what it stands for! What do you say?" (Y/N) stood up and offered a hand out to her new broccoli-like friend.

He looked at her hesitantly at first before reaching out his hand and placing it in hers.

"O-Okay!"
.

"Huh? Hey guys look at that! Deku decided to go and join (Y/N) instead!" Bakugo pointed at the two sitting together at a table eating there lunch and his friends behind him started laughing.

"At least they can both relate to each other; quirkless and weak!" Bakugo shouted laughing along with them. Izuku looked at them frowning a bit while (Y/N) rolled her eyes.