07

.

"I am coming through the door like a normal person!" All Might yelled slamming the door open posing in a very abnormal way.

"Wow it's All Might in the flesh!"

"So he's really a teacher here, thats so cool!"

"That costume's from the Silver Age right? It look so flashy!"

"All Might marry me!"

Now just who the hell said that?

"Yes I am here! I teach hero basic training, its a subject that you train in different ways to learn to become a hero! Let's get straight into it!" All Might said and it seemed like he was more excited for this than the students themselves.

I'm sure someone isn't too happy about All Might being here

You thought side-eyeing a certain Todoroki who was sitting on the desk left of you. Sadly your seating plan meant that you were seated next to each other.

The hero in the way of your father being No. 1 is going to be teaching, I for one would be annoyed if I was in that situation

It was now the afternoon where hero stuff usually took place. Having sat next to him since morning made you come to realize he wasn't actually the most talkative person.

On top of that he only wore two expressions, blank or angry. If you didn't find him making a normal resting face he then he was bound to be glaring. Though when you put it like that it makes it sound as if you've been analyzing him the whole day.

"And to go with the training, we have your costumes! You all sent in requests for your preferred costumes and we have them right here!" He said while some compartments slid out of the wall on the left. Was this where all the money went towards? Technical walls?

Wait a second, did I send in my request?

You walked up to the costumes looking for the one with your seat number: 09. Surprisingly the spot it should've been in was empty making you confused. By now everyone had taken theirs and headed to the changing rooms, maybe someone took yours by accident?

-

"(Y/N), since you got in have you thought about your hero costume? U.A. recently sent a letter asking about it." Your mum asked holding a letter

"Hm? I have a vague idea of what I want. A costume that makes me lighter so that using my quirk on myself won't hurt as much." You said making your mum give you an unimpressed look.

"Is that even possible? That's just you being lazy again. You do realise I have to pay for it and if that crazy idea is somehow possible its gonna be hella expensive."

Of course she was complaining about money, she had a job and the only thing she needed to pay for was the bills and your education so you she really had no reason to be so picky about it.

"So? That's your problem not mine, Maybe if you didn't make me go to the entrance exam you wouldn't have to pay-"

"The audacity! I can tell U.A. you can't attend anymore it's not too late."