12

I have no idea why this chapter took so long, I haven't even proof read it either oopsies 😋
I'll remove this once I have so if u see any mistakes DISREGARD THEM 😡

+

"So Todoroki, what's your plan?" you asked trailing behind.

"Once we get there, we should try take out the person who attacked us first." he started

"The portal guy? I thought he was over by the entrance?"

"No he's over there." he said pointing near the fountain in center. You two were still leaving the landslide zone which was quite far away from the center so you squinted your eyes. Just like he said, the portal guy was there.

How the hell does he see that from all the way here?!

"Huh... so he is" you admitted and he gave a small hum.

"When Kirishima and Bakugo attacked him earlier they exposed a bit of his actual body. So if you could bring him closer to us and I freeze him, then there would only be two others for us left to deal with." you nodded slowly kind of understanding.

"And if Aizawa's still there, then we'll..." you stopped focusing on what he was saying and looked up and stared at him. It was hard not to, everything about his face was attractive especially his eyes. There was something about them that could keep you staring forever and ever and ever-

"(L/N)? Does that make sense?" he asked making eye contact catching you off guard.

"Y-Yeah I get it." you said

You didn't get it.

.

The two of you carried on walking, he didn't say anything and so you kept quiet too,

"We're nearly there, could you go over the plan one more time-" then suddenly out of nowhere Todoroki pulled you down on to the ground on your left side, mindful of your hurt right shoulder. He hid the two of behind one of the bushes and crouched down taking a look

"What the hell-?!" he quickly placed his right hand over your mouth to stop you from speaking any further.

His hand is freezing! What's was that for?

You glared at him which he took notice of and tilted his head in the direction beside you indicating for you to take a look. You reluctantly turned your head and peeked over the hedge spotting the villains, along with one of your teachers...

All Might?! He's here already?!

The Symbol of Peace was throwing punches at one of the villains, the one supposedly 'created' to kill him.

I've never seen All Might fighting in real life before...

"What should we do then?" you whispered to Todoroki his hand off your face now. You still only knew the first half of the plan.

"I don't think Mr. Aizawa is there anymore, for now let's just wait and see what All Might does." he said as you nodded slowly.

The hand guy that Kaminari had taken a liken to and the portal stood back while they watched All Might fight with the bird. Hand guy kept on mentioning something about 'shock-absorption'.