01

Fortunately, the cut on your shoulder was healing quite fast. School was closed the next day which was expected baring in mind what had happened but that also meant you had absolutely nothing to do.

Normally you would be elated to find out your were skipping a day of school but honestly you were starting to miss it.

You spent the day off having a lie in and staying in bed scrolling through your phone aimlessly. Your had no plans and your mum had already gone off to work.

There wasn't much to do and you got bored quite easily. But just as you were about turn off your phone and go find something else to do, a notification popped up.

class 1as best
14:46

toddler 👶
Yooo wassup
I'm so bored ugh
Anyone wanna troll kids on roblox w me?

red riot hood 🐺
dude... are u srs
at your big age

cotton cloudy 🍭
at this point why am I even surprised 

toddler 👶
geez is that a yes or no 😒

red riot hood 🐺
NO

cotton cloudy 🍭
NO

toddler 👶
damn
a bunch of party poopers you are 🤕
I'll go ask Mineta I'm sure he'll say yes

You sighed and turned off your phone.

Typical Kaminari...

Closing your eyes, you thought of all the things you could possibly do to pass the time until an idea popped into your mind.

You rolled off your bed, setting a cloud on the ground to break your fall before getting up.

You got changed into to something reasonably warm, and then walked downstairs. You made your way to the front door and put your shoes on. A nice peaceful walk couldn't hurt right?

.

The weather outside was decent, not too hot and not too cold. Perfect conditions for you to do a lot of thinking.

You needed to walking to the park, it was quite lively: people everywhere playing talking etc. You found yourself a nice spot on the grass as you sat yourself down.

Laying on your back, you stared at the clouds above and spread your arms out. You let out a sigh and closed your eyes to get started with your thinking.

U.A. has turned out to be one hell of a journey already.

I still can't believe we got attacked by real villains...

You opened your eyes slightly.

It was quite fun now that I think about it, fighting baddies...

...with Todoroki

You unconsciously started smiling to yourself.

Todoroki... such a weird guy. He basically did most of the work.

Suddenly a frown appeared on your featured as you thought back to how incompetent you were at the time. Clenching your fists you sat up abruptly.