09

.

"And just where do you think your going young missy?" your mum suddenly grabbed ahold of your backpack and pulled you away from the stairs.

"To my room duh, where else?" you answered a bit annoyed. You had had to go to Recovery Girl to check your head after school and apparently there were some bruises. Right now, all you wanted to do was lie down and sleep.

"Oh no you don't, you're gonna sit down and tell me about your school day. It's like your avoiding me!"

"Really? I'll tell you later honestly I'm really tired right now." you swatted her hand off your bag and rushed up the stairs.

"Oi come back! Where's your respect I'm still your mother you know?" she shouted

"Well you certainly don't act like it" you muttered grumbled under your breath before slamming the door.

You threw your backpack in the corner and jumped on the bed, unlocking your phone.

WE GOT INTO UA‼️
16:52

hes 10.
guys ☹️☹️☹️
i met all might today might cry ☹️☹️☹️☹️

kaminari anti 👎
omg no way 😱
me too what a coincidence

da rock 🪨
fr man?
that's crazy 😦

hes 10.
SHUT UP GUYS
I DID SO WELL IN TRAINING TODAY I BET HE SAW ME AND WAS LIKE 'wow that kids really cool'
THEN HE WILL ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH
AND THEN I AUTOMATICALLY BECOME NO1 HERO AND ALL THE LADIES WILL LOVE ME AND NO ONE CAN TELL ME I HAVE NO BITCHES
THE END 🥰🥰

kaminari anti 👎
um
is ur imagination always like this 💀

da rock 🪨
u shoulda heard him during ur battle against todoroki
man couldn't stop talking 😢

kaminari anti 👎
oh really
what was he saying👀

hes 10.
KIRISHIMA WHAT
DONT SAY ANYTHING PLS
I BEG 🧍‍♂️

da rock 🪨
it might be a little traumatic for you (L/N)

hes 10.
KIRISHIMA

da rock 🪨 is typing...

And suddenly your phone died.

Well that sucks, I'll just check tomorrow.

You rolled over on your side teleported your phone to the charger in the corner of the room and plugged it in with your quirk and then rolled over to lay on your back.

Today's training kept running through your head and you couldn't stop thinking about your battle with Todoroki. Yeah you may have lost but on the bright side your now you were friends with Ashido.

And as much you hate to admit it, Todoroki's quirk was really cool, Shoji's also. Good for them though because they want to become a hero but there was something about Todoroki that you didn't understand.

Kirishima mentioned that if he was the son of Endeavour then he also had a fire side, so then why did he only use his ice? Maybe he doesn't like the heat, or maybe he couldn't be bothered? That was relatable at least. Either way his quirk had intrigued you a lot.