𝒙𝒙𝒙. the mystery

chapter thirty, episode two
the mystery.

               "OF course dad would be involved in the assassination. i should've known." Diego said angrily to himself in a low tone but everyone heard.

"No, you're jumping into conclusions."

"don't be so hard on yourself, Diego." Bonnie whispered to her handing him a glass of water and then propped herself on the table.

"what else is he doing standing in the grassy knoll, holding an open black umbrella on a sunny day in dallas, the exact same moment the president gets shot?"

"maybe it's a odd coincidence." penelope muttered form besides him giving him a knowingly look that Bonnie knew like the back of her hand.

"penny, it's not." Diego sighed deeply glancing down at penelope who smiled tightly at him and then looked over at her son who was passed out in the chair.

"it doesn't look good, I admit."

"No, he's the signalman for the whole goddamn thing." Diego deadpanned causing all of their eyes to widen at the assumption of Diego.

"easy, Diego. seriously."

"yeah, i agree, he maybe be there for reasons but i highly doubt that he knew about the assassination of jfk." Bonnie said leaning herself forward and giving Diego a worried glare but the older men wasn't having it or believing anything.

"no, it makes sense my way. this is what Hazel was obviously trying to tell you." Diego continued at this point he wasn't joking, "we have to stop dad from killing the president."

"Diego, calm down, all right?" five demanded shaking his head, "dad wasn't a Boy Scout, but presidential assassination? it's never been his thing?"

"how would you know? you skipped out on his golden years."

"skipped out?"

"here we go again." Bonnie groaned dropping her head down and holding her head in her hands, ready for another sibling argument.

"you think I had it easy, Diego? i was alone for 45 years. you know what? we don't have time for this right now." five shook his head again looking over at Bonnie's, who's head lifted her head since he started talking, and locked eyes with the girl. "maybe he can help us fix the timeline."

"Dallas is a big place. we need to find him first."

"gee, if only we had some magical, old-timey way of finding people and their addresses."

Bonnie and penelope looked at each other and at the same time they both shouted, "phone book!"

Five and Diego frowned their eyebrows at the girls who were quick to try and find the phone book around the house.

&&&

AFTER Bonnie and Penelope using their good finding skills, they found the book which they slammed onto the table scaring them half to death out of the loud bang.

"let's start simple. his name." five said making Diego quickly open the book and search on the "H" section for hargreeves.

"hargreeves — hargreeves — hargreeves — shit nothing here."

"what about his company?" Penelope suggested leaning her arm on Diego's shoulder and her head on-top. bonnie smirked from besides five and did the same thing with five expect she kept her arms crossed over her chest.

"D.S Umbrella Manufacturing Co." five said making Diego nod his head and then slowly turn his head to five, "yeah, I know the name. thanks."

diego flipped through the pages roughly and Bonnie kept on noticing how five constantly turned his head to look at her and scan her face before looking back at diego.

"D.S Umbrella. eighty-two olive. let's go." Diego, Penelope, Bonnie and Five were ready to go out to find reginald but then penelope remembered Lila and Sebastian and told them to wait for her as she went and go and talk to Lila and Sebastian. which was going to take forever since Sebastian was dead asleep while Lila was hiding.

Bonnie sighed deeply leaning her back against fives chest and wrapped his arms around her waist and dropped his head onto her shoulder sighing deeply along with her. Bonnie then wrapped hers around his arms and leaned her head to his, waiting for penelope to get back.

"okay, we can go now." penelope said out of breath smiling up at Diego who gave her a knowingly look that only penelope understood. "she's fine. she just needs a girlfriend, that's why I'm here."

"alright," Diego nodded his head before looking over at the not official couple and took five by his collar and pulled him away from Bonnie who immediately missed his warmth and whined as Diego pushed five away. "No touching!"

authors note
SHORT CHAPTER!!!
and as you can tell I edit the book
cause I aged them up to 16 for the first act
now Bonnie is 17 while five 16 soon gonna turn
17.

authors noteSHORT CHAPTER!!!and as you can tell I edit the bookcause I aged them up to 16 for the first actnow Bonnie is 17 while five 16 soon gonna turn17