𝟐𝟖

Dawn's Pov

Watching David strip off his clothes in front of me had always been the highlight of our sex ordeal. He was a mighty fine man; a model sculptured personally by God on the seventh day, and I usually took pleasure in watching him reveal every inch of ripped muscles to me but today, I was in a hurry to get laid. 

My tongue snaked out to wet my parched lip. "Hurry up." I beckoned with a voice of need.

"You can't rush the process, my darling." He taunted, a dirty grin crossing his face as he fumbled with his belt.

Within seconds, his pants hit the ground and his brief followed, leaving me with a stunning view of his arousal now free from its constraints

He stepped toward the bed, looking magnificent in the fading light as he did. The mattress dipped when he bent over it. With the final piece of his clothing gone and mine long discarded, he crawled up my body, his hardened muscles toned to perfection by years of exercise, flexing with every upward movement he made.

"I've been waiting for this all day," I confessed, enjoying the welcoming pressure of his weight and the feel of his hard erection pressing against the lips of my sex.

"Have you?" He asked, bending his head so his lips brushed mine. "Have you really been thinking of me all day?"

I nodded, wrapping my arm around his neck, desperate for more skin contact. "I couldn't stop fantasizing about having you deep inside me."

His cock twitched between my legs. I edged on. "Just the thought of having your cum filling me up made me uncontrollably wet."

A groan of pleasure rumbled from deep within his throat. "You're one dirty little mouse, aren't you?" He dragged my lower lip between his teeth and nipped. "How about we make those little fantasies of yours a reality?"

His words made desire tighten like a vise in the pit of my stomach. I bit my lips and pulled his head down so I could whisper in his ear. "Better get to work then."

His lips curved into a smile. "I will." He leaned into me and kissed me, sweetly, softly, and then he moved his love-struck kisses from my mouth, down to my jaw, my neck, my shoulders, my chest, my breast. He took a nipple into his mouth, giving the other a rough squeeze.

My back arched. I wanted more. Always more. "David.",

"Hm?" He answered, lifting his head from my nipple to look at me.

"Give me more." I compelled, easing my hands down his belly to his cock and griping it. "Impale me with this." I held him against my entrance and tipped my hips to take him in but pulled back.

"Not yet." He cautioned, sliding down my body and leaving a wet trail of saliva in his wake. "Be patient." He kissed down the planes of my stomach, stopping to tongue my belly button before heading for the downy hair at the juncture of my already parted legs. "Let me love you properly."

My stomach clenched. He kissed the insides of my thighs, caressing them, squeezing them, shifting down to where I ached for him the most.

I closed my eyes and clutched the sheets in anticipation. He took a huge whiff and then dragged his tongue over my wet folds. Oh my... He did it again. He dragged his tongue over my fold, once, twice, thrice, tasting, teasing, and then he delved in fully, capturing my clit. Oh God, he hungrily fucked me with his tongue, playing with my wet folds before returning to my clit to tug, suck and lick.

"David..." His name escaped my lip as I leaned forward and filled my hand with the silken strands of his locks. "Oh god, you're going to make me cum." I rocked my hips against his face, keeping his head just where I wanted. My toes curled. My stomach tightened. I could feel it; the erratic jolts, the sizzling in my veins.

"Cum in my mouth, let me taste you." His deep voice reverberated between my folds, causing a maddening pleasure to surge through my every nerve. Shock waves traveled from my brain to the tip of my toes. I panted loud, tugging hard on his hair, trying to hold out and prolong my orgasm.

It was useless.

I found my release and came with a shudder, expecting him to stop but he didn't.

His hands came up and pushed my legs farther apart, opening me fully to the point it ached.

A gasp popped out of my mouth. I stared down at him with wide eyes. "David, what are you doing?"

"Making sure I don't miss a drop." He went back in, dragging his tongue from my ass crack to my clit. He licked everything, drinking me up, tasting every last bit of my essence. I writhed and thrashed around the bed.

"Too sensitive....too sensitive...arhh, stop!"

He ignored my wails and sucked on my bundle of nerves until he was satisfied. And then he lifted his head with the evidence of my orgasm shimmering on his lips.

"You taste divine as always." He lauded, crawling up my body again until we were nose to nose. 

"I hate you." I declared, glowering.

He chuckled and simply captured my mouth in a lust-fueled kiss, filling it with the taste of my essence. "Spread your legs a little more." He demanded and once I did as he'd told, he glided his cock into my very core in one heavy thrust that brought the scream right out of my throat.

He muted my cries instantly with his lips, plunging his tongue into my mouth hard, mimicking the moments of his throbbing cock inside me. When he finally broke away, he dipped his head toward mine, his breath hot as it danced over my panting lips. "I love you."

His fervent confession of love reverberated through me. Warmth filled my cheeks, turning them a shade of red. "I love you too," I breathed, holding on tight as he now thrust into me, over and over, going faster and faster with each penetration.

"Oh David..." My moans were unrecognizable. Every second I remained beneath him was bliss. I clung to him, my legs wrapped firmly around his waist as if I would fall apart if I let go. "You feel so good, harder please."

His next thrust jolted me upward. I cursed out loud, digging my nails into his toned back as my sex clenched around him. "Oh!" My mouth opened to draw in desperate breaths of air. "Yes! Please don't stop fucking me like that!"

His breath came hot and quick over my face. "Fuck, you're milking my dick so hard, baby."

"That's because you feel so good inside me." I managed, out of breath. "I think I'm going to cum again."

"Look at me when you do." His words were an order, one I had no problem following. I kept my eyes trained on him, drowning in those grey depths. "Don't stop..."

"Never." My core tightened in response to his pledge. He surged his hips, drilling me harder. It was rough and wild. He dominated my body with every deep thrust. I held him tight as I came, surrendering to the hottest release of my life.

Four more thrusts from him and he was spurting hard inside me, filling me to the brim, calling my name over and over until he was left only with whispers.