• Chapter 𝟎𝟏

David's Pov

When I woke up to an aching boner and a space beside me, my first instinct was to call for my wife but then the smell of pancakes told me exactly where she was.

Expelling a breath, I sat upright and the comforters immediately pulled down my chest, exposing my hard dick that now pointed up, reminding me I'd skipped an important part of my daily routine which involved fucking Dawn every morning before work and then repeating the whole process when I got back.

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't a slimeball or pervert or whatever kids called it these days. I liked sex, I craved it, more so now when my wife had the face of an angel and the body of a devil.

I let out a frustrated groan as I clambered out of the bed. Right now, I was a prickly mass of sexual frustration because going a total of four days without as much as touching Dawn due to her period flow turned me into an aggravated pussy, and she didn't make it easy for me either with the way she walked around the house half-naked.

I picked up my briefs from the nightstand and slid the black fabric over my legs but they did nothing to conceal my stage five blue ball situation.

Resigned, I sighed and finger-combed my tousled hair before walking out of the room and down the stairs to the kitchen where she was currently cooking, her hair wild, clad in nothing but her baggy flannel shirt which was a fucking turn-on.

It was funny how we'd been married for over a year now and yet, I still couldn't get used to seeing her like this.

I strolled further into the kitchen and fastened my arm around her feminine waist, arms just below her soft breasts. "Good morning, my love." She smelled so good I couldn't help but nuzzle into her lush hair and take a good long sniff.

"You do know the whole point of buying clothes is so you can wear them right?" She drawled, looking over at her shoulders to chastise me.

"I know." I chuckled softly, gripping her hips tighter. "But I know you love seeing me this way."

"I think you've scarred my eyes enough."

"That's not what you said the last time you took me in your mouth," I whispered the words in her ear, satisfied with the way her breath hitched.

"You're an absolute moron, David."

I pushed my hip forward, rocking against her backside in gentle strokes as I pressed open-mouthed kisses along the side of her neck. "This moron is forever at your service."

Her breath hitched again. "I can't right now David, we need to have breakfast."

"I'd rather have you for breakfast, my love." I soothed, sneaking my hand underneath her shirt and cupping the underside of her left breast gently.

She shuddered in my arms. "I'm still bleeding."

I squeezed her taut nipple. "A little blood never hurt anyone."

"Oh my god, you're insane," she released a breathy laugh, wrenching free and turning so that her beautiful doe eyes found mine. "Such a silly boy." She scolded, fighting back a smile as she brushed her dainty fingers through my hair.

I couldn't help the smile that stretched on my face. It was fascinating how we ended up together. Usually, I preferred my women glamorous and stylish with confidence and experience and a heavily endowed body to go with it but Dawn was none of that. She was simple and innocent and real.