𝟏𝟗

Dawn's Pov

The moment we made it into our bedroom, David shoved me against the door and slanted his lips over mine in a seizing kiss that made my limbs grow weak.

"Easy there cowboy." I managed, latching onto his shoulders as he pulled me flush against his body and ground his swelling hardness into my stomach. "You need to calm down."

"I'm not sure I can." My body tightened from the vibrations of his needy growl. "I'm happy and horny and I just want to cum inside you so fucking bad." He gave my bottom lip a painful tug as he reached for the starting of my dress and ripped the delicate buttons off one by one until they all came off and my dress slipped off my shoulders.

"What if someone hears us." I reasoned but he hoisted me up in his arms instead, forcing me to wrap my legs around him as he carried me over to the bed and tossed me on it like a rag doll.

"You're awfully demanding tonight." I chuckled, pushing my hair out of my face and watching in delight as he ripped his tie from his neck and pulled off every single bit of clothing that remained.

"I'm just excited." He was on me again, resting between my stretched-apart legs. "You don't know how happy seeing you two together made me." He leaned over and devoured my mouth with needy, greedy kisses, pressing harder and harder, sinking my head more into the feathery white pillow with each thrust of his skillful tongue.

I moaned a little when he left my lips and dove down, instantly sucking my left nipple into his mouth for a quick nip.

"Oh my God, David they're sensitive." I reminded, clutching handfuls of his thick hair, but he ignored my plea and continued to play with it. He darted his tongue over it, wetting it, and then he bit down hard on it before sucking the pain in a way that made me groan and buck my hip.

I couldn't see his face, he had it buried in my chest but I could feel his lips forming a smile. He knew what he'd done. He'd marked me again like a freaking wild animal.

"You're such a dirty jerk." I cursed, tugging hard on his hair so he let go and looked me in the eye.

A husky laugh bubbled from his wet lip. "I like to mark my territory."

"Well, I didn't know I married a dog." I mocked, giving a slight eye roll.

"More like a wolf." He corrected, pulling away to sit on his heels as he began to pull down my damp lace. "They're complex, highly intelligent, dominant, possessive, and above all, bound to one partner for the rest of their lives." His lips formed a sexy mischievous smirk and I hadn't understood what it'd meant until he dipped three fingers into me without warning.

"Oh my!—" His free hand clamped my mouth shut and swallowed my cries.

"Shh..." He quieted, a puckish glint in his eyes as he slipped all three fingers out, dipped into his mouth for a good soak, and slipped it back in, filling every inch of me, so much that I struggled for breath and writhed against the bed like an earthworm bathed in salt.

I tried to scream out his name, I tried to tell him just how full and sore I felt but his hand on my mouth muffled every sound as he thrust into me hard and I didn't realize when I began to ground my hips aggressively, shamelessly begging for whatever he had to offer and he hummed in satisfaction, his fingers not stopping it's movement even as he leaned over me.

"So needy. You want me to fuck you, don't you?"

I let out a loose whimper and bobbed my head like a spellbound puppy.

"Naughty little thing." His thrusting increased and it felt like I was going to tear up. I was shaking, eyes rolling, I tried to close my legs but he wouldn't let me. "Give it to me baby." He commanded but I was already flowing out, convulsing hard on his finger as my orgasm hit me full force, leaving me drained of all energy right after.

With a soft chuckle, David slipped out of me and released my mouth. "Tired already?"

I rolled my head to meet his eyes. "You bet."

He laughed again and every muscle in my body went tight when the head of his cock brushed my entrance. "Well good because I don't plan to fuck you easy."

"When have you ever fucked me easy?" I countered, lifting a teasing eyebrow at him.

"Well, you do have a point." He smiled, sliding his cock up and down my labia like he was flipping a light switch and then he pushed into me, invading my walls so deep that I threw my head back and sucked in my breath.

"Oh F—!" I reached for a pillow and threw it over my face to muffle my wailing moans as he slipped out and pushed harder, and I swear to God, I could feel him everywhere and he left me shaking uncontrollable, my body unstable as his cock unlocked new levels and discovered new places with each hard, fast, frenzied thrust.

Every point in my body sparked with desire, I was losing all control of my senses, moaning like a dog on heat as I suffocated myself by squeezing the pillows too tightly to my face.

Neither of us spoke, his grunts and groans told me everything I needed to know, they told me that he enjoyed this, he enjoyed me and he was never going to get used to it.

"Fuck!" I heard him grunt. His movements became rapid and unsteady, and his grip on my thigh loosened.  He was close, the same as I was. I pushed the pillow off so I could stare at him, so I could drink in his hooded gaze as he drove me over the edge.

"Oh, Dawn..." He leaned over, burying his face in my neck and sucking it as he plunged deep and it took four more heavy thrusts to send my body convulsing from the euphoric flow of pleasure he'd given me.

He didn't stop.

Even if I was out of breath and shaking like a fish out of water, he didn't stop. He fucked me hard, like I was the only cure to his starvation, like I was the very air he needed to survive, again and again, in, out, fast, frenzied, whispering my name over and over, like a chant, a prayer, worshiping me with his words like I was his favorite sin.

"God, I love you so much." He breathed, just before coming undone inside me.

He was still very hard inside me. I knew we were far from done. A smile crossed my face as I forked my hand into his sweaty hair. "I love you too, David."

We'd stayed there for a while—our bodies locked, hearts beating in sync— enveloped in a moment that I wished would last forever.