7| Arrival

ARABELLA

I stride inside the club and stand beside the couch where Fantino and Leah are seating, "Where is Renzo gone?" I ask them.

"He left with a girl," says the Fantino.

That Barbie literally reminds me of Leo.

Leah abruptly stands up portraying her tipsy eyes to me, "Where's he?" she whisper-shouts on my face.

"Who?"

"Of course my brother. He left behind you" she taunts and carries out her hand from her pockets just to set them behind on the couch and crossed her legs, "Spill the tea, what in the club happened between you two?"

"Nothing?" I say. What does she expect to happen? Now I suffocate even in breathing the same air as him.

Creed gets into my view unexpectedly. He's striding out of this club with Gabriel ahead of him.

"Leah, can you stop slouching me please?" Fantino grumbles seating on the couch, and she clutches back her hand from his back.

"I wasn't slouching you!" she exclaims, "But whatever, let's go and dance," the way she's dancing in place apprises me how she has loaded herself up with alcohol.

She drags me with her to the dance floor, "This is crazy" I murmur as I notice I am the only one standing still, getting these party people's glares for not passing the vibe check.

A few minutes later, I don't realize how that alcohol is suddenly banging my head and showing its effect. I exhale and stop when a hand holds me from behind and slow down my movements. I look down at the hands which compel me to push back into his chest. I feel him dancing with me.

I sucked in a large breath as he pushes me into his crotch. What he's trying to do? The alcohol isn't helping either. Is he who I'm thinking of him to be?

Just as I started getting into the feels, he twirls me around and fans his hand over my waist and hip. God, he's attractive. I stare at him for so long, waiting for a strobe to flash him so I could see his eye color.

Are they as beautiful as his'? Are they deep blue, too? Gosh, why I'm still thinking of him.

Stupid.

The irony of it all. I'm afraid of the deepest points of water, yet can't help willingly falling into those blue oceanic eyes.

"Wow" he speaks, his face a few inches away from mine, "You're stunning"

I smile.

"What's your name, darling?" he asks.

"Arabella" I answer in an instant, feeling his hands pulling me closer to him, "Yours?"

"Pretty name," he says, "I'm Lucius"

I blink twice at the way he whispered his name in my ear.

"I tried this place for the very first time, and seems like it was worth it" he says, his voice laced with tease, "I usually go to the club nearby named Club 56 Lounge"

"Hopefully, I'll see you there next time" he adds.

I feel my mind playing with my head. I look at his barely visible face, a desire to see him again is growing inside me.

Fuck, he isn't even gone away from me and I'm planning on meeting him again.

The same way he was used to play with my head, too. Now I'm again slipping under.

Suddenly, somebody pulls me away from him and drives me off the floor.

When we both get into the light, away from the stage, I clench my jaw by witnessing who he is. "Why did you do that?" I glare at his back, seeing him leading me out of this club.