34| Surprise Gift

ARABELLA

Soon, the time seems to be stopped. The innocent face of him resting against mine is cute. I run my finger over his cheek, feeling him closer, not just physically but emotionally. He's taking his short nap.

I try to steal my gaze away from his face and get up to leave but I find it hard to do so. Oh no Ara, here you go again.

I stare at his lips and narrow my eyes slightly. It lightens ups a different feeling in my mind. I've forgotten what they feel like... against my lips.

~~~

Once we arrive at the club, I instantly feel awkward. It surprises me how it doesn't have any crowd. It is closed to the public today too, I guess. There's just a group of girls I can't recognize.

When one of them looked this way, it doesn't take her much time to reach us. "Where's the free drinks you were talking about?" she questions Renzo who is standing right beside me.

"It'll be here soon, darling, get your friends to the dance floor until then" he winks at her.

Taking a gaze at the end of the dance floor, I inhale the air deep into my chest. He has been blowing a plume of smoke out above my head.

"I asked them to play the music, and they said they aren't supposed to play yet" she responded.

"Tell them my name," Renzo shrugs his shoulders.

"I told but they didn't do anything" she speaks and I see a curtain of silence falling between them. "Are you really the owner of this club?" she scrutinizes at him.

I let out a short, half-suppressed laugh. He grins awkwardly and the next thing I see is Renzo getting slapped hard from her.

Damn. She exits the place with her group of girls and leaves a warm visible memory on his skin. He'd been blown about like a scrap of paper in the wind.

But this shameless mofo won't even flinch and say the most bare-faced bullshit.

"At least I got touched by her. I win"

The blonde-haired, blue-eyed reformed party girl seemed to have occupied his mind for a moment.If he fucks around like this, the worst risk he runs is contracting an STD.

"Is this how you usually pull random girls?" I question out of curiosity.

"Duh! Most of the time it works" he answers, to my surprise, he answered it in a serious tone. For real?

We walk our way towards drinks. Leah, Gabriel, and Julian are already there. To begin with, I see no bartender in here today, "Can any one of you please make me a drink?" I ask.

"Only if I get something real good for my good work" Renzo pokes his elbow into mine. I refrain from making a face.

"Go ask other girls. And please don't repeat what you did back there"

"Another girl is right here" Julian chortles looking at Leah. Hell no. If he fucks Lucius' sister and Fantino's girl, he runs the risk of being skinned alive.Literally.

"Why don't you show me how to pull people at the club?" Renzo folds his arms against his chest and asks dead seriously. He knows I don't do one-night stands and he still asks this. I remember something like this that I attempted to do back then in LA still comes to bite me in the ass.

"I don't have time for this"

"Come on Arabella, Renzo needs a lesson" Gabriel laughs.

"If my brother, aka his daddy, gets to know about this, you guys would be expelled for talking like this to his Bella" Leah says and I can't help but cough terribly. Well, she's the keeper I needed but never wanted.