35| Plug

ARABELLA

Without hesitation, he reaches behind me, deftly sliding the zipper down and allowing the fabric to pool at my feet. I step out of the dress, feeling exposed under his gaze, yet strangely exhilarated.

As I slide my underwear down, his touch is gentle against my butt cheeks.

My mouth falls agape with a small gasp escaping from my lips, the buttplug slides inside me. I arch my back slightly. The sensation is both strange and exhilarating, sending a rush of pleasure through my body.

I feel his small pats of approval on my butt cheeks, a playful gesture that makes me feel appreciated. I can't help but smile.

I reach out, intertwining my fingers with his. His hand moves from my waist to cup my breasts, his touch sending waves of pleasure.

He squeezes them, I let out a breathy voice. His touch ignites a fire within me, and I feel myself growing more aroused with each passing moment.

Before I can react, he throws me onto the bed with surprising force, his movements confident and commanding. I watch him crawling over me, his eyes dark with desire.

"Spread your legs and take all of me inside you. I'll fuck your brains out" he hisses while pull down his lower and revealing his giant cock.

I spread my legs, feeling the warmth of his body when he approaches. My gaze lingers on him, he removes his shirt, revealing his toned physique beneath the fabric. His muscles ripple with every movement.

That's enough to make me wet. No lube needed. Fuck.

~~~

I wander through the corridors of the small castle, the dim light of dusk casting shadows around me. Since morning, I've been confined to my room, lost in my thoughts. The memories of last night still churn my stomach, yet they also ignite a spark within me.

Luca left my room early this morning, slipping away before I even stirred from sleep. I haven't seen him since.

Unexpectedly, I pass by his room and notice him seated at his desk, engrossed in his work on the computer. He's back?

I rap gently on the door, "Mind if I intrude... boss?"

He glimpses at the door just to know, or make sure, that it's me. He smiles and shakes his head slightly while staring at the screen, "You don't need to ask"

I stand behind the chair he's sitting at, I realise he's going through some kind of security footage.

I watch over his shoulder as he pauses and makes a note in another browser."What are you doing?" I ask, poking his back with my index finger.

The blue shirt he is wearing defines his wide shoulders nicely.

"I'm working."

"On what?"

"Trying to find the dick who shot me," he says, and I jump in dread one more step forward to look at his face.

"You got shot?!" I echo. "Where? When?"

He lifts his right shoulder. That's when I see it wrapped, a red spot in the middle of white bandages. I exhale, "How did you get this shot? What did the doctor say? And you should be resting right now, oh God"

He takes his hands off the keyboard, "I'm really fine, doctor said it's all good too. Just a few days more and it'll be normal like before"

But...

I don't know what to say. I'm at lost of words. I know the field he has gotten himself into is nowhere safe and this isn't unexpected, it's deadly, but I feel shaken. He should have been safe.

My eyes snap to him as he studies me, a curiosity lighting his blue eyes. Even though this whole room is lightly brighten up by the lamp beside his computer only, I can see his handsome face mesmerizing me.

Swiveling in his desk chair, Luca turns to face me, "Come here" he calls and I shake my head.

"Your arm would get hurt, I'm fine standing here" I fold my arms on my chest.

He pulls me by my waist anyway. I carefully adjust myself on his lap, I can see his side-profile from here. His injured arm rests on my lap, holding onto my thighs. "Shall I bring you some chocolate milkshake to drink?" I ask.

"I prefer you," he says and I huff, turning my head towards the screen. It gave me the feeling. Going to admit. "Your body feels warm against mine... like taking all my stress and tiredness away. Just telling" he confesses, a moment later.

His arm though. I really didn't expect this. Deep down I thought they played it safe. But of course, guns are involved here. Fights are involved.

I yawn and rest my head on the curves of his neck. I need to find out about that man in the picture too. The way Luca is looking for his culprits... I think he can help me. I just have to think of a strong fake reason behind it, to tell him.

Not to mention the guy I kissed at the club in LA is a mystery itself that is wanted.

"How do you all get spared from these illegal activities? Is government blind? You are even friends with FBI" I let out my doubts.

"Government and this FBI isn't as plain as it seems. I know about their top secret documentaries, how 15 trillion dollars were vanished in thin air by them."

"You mean to say government is not as fair and even-handed as it seems?"

"Yes, that's why they introduced democracy to control the leaders. Government is not the solution, it is the problem. I just know how to address them and make a fair connection." he tells, "Do you really think they don't have a cure for cancer? Chemotherapy is billion dollar industry, they won't cure when they can provide remedy."

He gives a kiss on my head, "There's a lot more money being made in treating than curing it. They're all involved in this"

"Makes sense" I mumble. This is some deep controversy, I never thought of it like this.

Few minutes pass by. I feel very silly but comfortable here. It's cozier than a chair. But why are we sitting like this?

I busied myself in mesmerizing his lips. My hand softly holds his chin before my finger thumb gently presses against his lower lip. "Tsk!" he snarls at me and tries to bite my thumb playfully. That kind of woke me up, too.

I shift in his lap to be in front, facing him, my thighs on either side of his legs. Luca gave me a glare that could even kill a corpse since I blocked his view of the computer screen. But he easily gives me a calm, smiling look.

His hand runs over back, "You want to go to bed, bella?"

I don't answer. His hand is now running under my shirt, my bare skin getting touched by him. "You want me to fuck you on this table?"

I don't reply to this either.

"Are you still wearing the buttplug?"

"Yes."

"Good girl. Because I am going to fuck you in both the holes tonight. You're going to ride me all night until your legs give up."

"I never skipped leg day" I smile, "It's going to be a long night"

"Even better" he gives me a proud smile, too.

"Take off your shirt" I speak. He does as I said. His body spreads all over the chair. I run my hands over his muscular chest, and get closer to him until my lips were one inch away from his.

Wanna taste.

I feel an uneasiness in his body suddenly, he's awakening, I guess.

He turns his face to the side. What? Before I could ask anything, we feel somebody's presence at the door.

It was slightly opened from the wind probably, which gave the person a view of the inside without any effort. There's a rush right there. "Luca" somebody pushes it further and now we can see Fantino, Julian, Gabriel, and Renzo, with... that old man. The head of them all.

I get off Luca and stand beside him. My arms are folded on my chest when he walks further at the center of the room. This galoot doesn't even know how to knock on the door. I bet they all asked him to knock first.