Marrying Legolas:

*Fluffy love and slight suggestive humour. PG*

Butterflies were soaring inside you as you turned to see your reflection in the tall mirror. 

"Oh Y/n, you look stunning!" Your mother smiles. 

You stare at the angelic being looking back at you. 

Y/h/c is braided over your shoulder and it makes you look like a queen. After all, you will be the next one. Your *insert eye colour* eyes cloud over with happy tears. 

A knock sounds at the door and your father walks in. 

"Y/n, you look beautiful."

You embrace your father warmly. "Thank you Ada." 

You stand beside your father waiting for the doors of the hall to open. 

"Deep breaths!" You tell yourself. 

The large doors are pulled open and you are met with warm blue eyes at the end of the long aisle. 

You and your father step forward and descend down the path. Legolas winks at you and you blush. Your father kisses your cheek and put's your hands into Legolas's large ones. 

You both exchange giddy smiles before turning to the officiant. 

Before long you hear, "I now pronounce you husband and wife. Legolas, you may kiss-"

Before the elf finished the sentence Legolas had his lips on yours.

You wrap an arm around his waist as you turn to greet the elves of your new home. 

Legolas kisses you, "You look beautiful."

You elbow his side, "Not so bad yourself Mr.Greenleaf."

"Thank you, Mrs.Greenleaf."

You sit at the head on the large table in the dining hall. White flowers, green vines, and golden candles decorated the place. Thranduil stood and addressed the elves of your kingdom and then proceeded to tell a bunch of odd stories about Legolas. You laughed until your stomach ached. 

Your new husband didn't seem overly thrilled with his father. 

"May I?" Legolas stood and offered you his hand. You nod as he leads you out onto the dance floor. 

The musicians play their harps and lyres while Legolas pulls you into his arms. 

"I love you Y/n." He whispers. You snuggle into him, "I love you more." 

He chuckles, "Not possible"

"Is too."

"Is not."

You giggle, "Are we going to argue?" 

He laughs, "No, not here." 

You bury your face in his golden hair.

"I promise to protect you until the lands of my fathers are no more." 

You smile, "Thank you." 

Legolas passed you off to your father and then you were passed to Thranduil before ending up back in your lover's arms. 

"Shall we go?" He whispers against your neck. 

You freeze.

"Don't worry, I'll take good care of you." 

A/N: Hehe, this is so baddd. First one lol, sorry it's short. I'll try better next time. Let me know if you liked it, it made my heart happy :)