Maedhros: Rescued

This imagine is brought to you by Dunkaroos. Loved them as a kid and still do lol. 

Type: Maedhros X y/n (Firstperson POV)

Warnings: Angst, fluff, blood.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(This is from your pov)

I placed two flowers in my saddle bags and climbed up into my saddle. 

"Where are you off to?" Maedhros approached me. 

"To see my sister, she is due to give birth any day now," I say as he boosts me into my saddle. I lean over and kiss him. "I'll be home before dark, I love you husband." He kisses me back. "I love you more." 

"Not possible!" I call over my shoulder as I ride away. The giant faded from my view as I rode away from the palace. 

     The sun was warm and the breeze was cool as I rode through the forest. My horse stopped at the sound of another one. Four men with bows emerged from the side of the path.

"Well, If it isn't the Princess." One stated toward me. I didn't like the feel of this. 

"Just passing through. I demand you let me by." I kept my head up. 

"House Feanaro?" The man purred.

"What is it to you?"

"Because darling, you're worth something, something indeed." He crossed his arms. "I'm sure your husband would go to great lengths to see his precious wife safe."

"My husband is a fierce warrior, and he will not tolerate an harm done to me."
    One of the men pulled me down off my horse. "Behave yourself, and no harm will come to you."

I was kidnapped. However, men didn't understand the relationship between my husband and I. Elves had mate bonds, and I could call to Maedhros.

The man tied my hands behind my back.

"Maitimo." I called in my soul. "Maitimo help."

The four men led me along a path to a steep ravine. One forces me down on a rock.
"Now, sit still and stay silent. Or I might have to rough up that pretty face of yours." 

~At home~

"Maglor, have you seen y/n?" Maedhros asked as he approached his brother sitting on the sofa. "She should have returned by now." Your husband was growing worried.

"No, I have not. She went to see her sister did she not?"

"Yes but she has not returned and it grows late." Maedhros rubbed his chest. "I fear something has happened."

Amrod rushed in. "Maedhros, it is *insert horse name* she has returned without y/n."

Maedhros and the two rushed out to see Cathie holding the reigns to the horse. "She is spooked."

Maedhros heard your voice in his head. "Maitimo."

"She is in trouble!" Maedhros jumped on your horses back. "I'm going after her."
He, Maglor, and Caranthir mounted and rode out to look for the missing y/n.

Maedhros could feel your calling for him.
~~~

I sat in the darkness watching the thieves pace about. One stopped by me. He stepped toward me and ran his finger along my jaw. "Pity your husband has lost such a beauty."

"My husband has not lost anything, he will find me and slaughter all of you."

That earned me a few chuckles.

"What is an elf princeling going to do?"

"Slit your neck filth is you do not step away from my wife!" A deep voice growled from the shadows. Three charged for him while the other one pulled me up.

"Maitimo!" I yelled before someone put their hand over my mouth. Maedhros stopped out and toward me.

"Let. Her. Go." He pulled out his sword.
The thief put his arm around my waist. "Have you brought anything in exchange?"

"I do not need to trade for what is mine. Hand her over or I will claim your life."

I struggled against him. Maedhros held his blade forward. "Last chance."

The man did not reply. Maedhros plunged his blade deep into the man's chest. I squinted my eyes closed.

"Are you alright my love?" Maedhros pulled me against him.

"I am fine now. Thank you." I threw my arms around his neck and he down to hug me.

"Let us go home darling."

And we did. The family was relieved to see us and we retired for the night.

Maedhros locked out bedroom door, blew out the candle and rushed under the covers. I moved over and crawled on top of his chest.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. "Sweet dreams love, I'll chase away the bad ones."