Insecurities: Lindir

Story Type: Imagine

Who: Lindir and Y/n

Warnings: Fluff, Insecurity, sweet love

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~^~^^~

"Thank You Y/n, That is all I need for now." Lord Elrond smiled.

"OF course My Lord, if you should need me I am at your disposal."

"I think your lover might have plans for you today."

You blush, For the last four months you had been keeping company with the Lord's right-hand assistant. You saw each other as often as possible but hadn't announced your relationship quite yet.

"My Lord-" You start.

"Now now, I know two elves in love when I see them. Go, and enjoy your day." Elrond shoo's you away.

You put the parchments and ink pot back on the shelf and slip out of the large library where you work as a scribe. 

You rush back to your room and change out of your robes and into a f/c dress. You put your h/c in your favourite style and put on your sandals. 

The sun is high in the sky and a cool breeze blow's across the valley. You stand waiting outside the arbour to the gardens. 

"Y/n!" Lindir says happily as he approaches. 

He kisses your hand, 'My lady, you look beautiful as usual."

You giggle, "Thank you. You look quite handsome yourself." 

He frowns and then smiles.

You look at your boyfriend curiously. 

He offers you his arm, "Shall we?"

You nod and accept. 

You and Lindir walk under the blossoming trees in silence.

"Lindir, Are you alright?" You ask.

He nods, "Yes."

You're not convinced, "Are you sure?"

"I do not understand you y/n. You could have any elf in this valley and you chose me."

"Lindir, I fell in love with you."

"I am very thankful but still, I do not understand what you see in me."

His blue robe blows slightly in the wind as you think. 

"I love you because you're intelligent, caring, loyal, brave, strong, and patient. You have an excellent sense of humour and I must say, quite dashing for a sindar." 

"Most girls would prefer a soldier. With medals and awards."

You sigh, "Well, I am not most girls. I'm in love with Lord Elrond's second hand. A girl can't get better than that. Of course, I still loved you before you got the big promotion." 

He rolls his eyes, "Stop it, you're making me blush."

"I hope so." 

He kisses you, "I do not deserve you."

"I love you. No more negative self-talk. The day is beautiful and we're together."

*A/n: Just a short one. Your girls got anxiety and I'm out of inspo.

SEND IDEAS PLEASE! :)