Kissed: Fingolfin

Story Type: One of my daydreams.

Who: Me and Fingolfin and Feanor

Warnings: Kissing and brother fighting

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~__~~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

I stood in the usual place. Our clearing in the woods outside the large house.

"Come on Fin, where are you?" I ask myself.

If he didn't show up in ten minutes that meant he wasn't able to make it. 

Someone grabbed my wrist from behind, "My brother isn't coming." 

I spun around. Feanor. He looked exhausted, his eyes were bloodshot.

"Did he send that as a message?"

"No, he just got held up by our father and I thought I should tell you."

"I'm sure he'll be here soon."

Feanor shrugged, "I'm not sure, you're more than welcome to accompany me if you wish." 

I shake my head, "I'm waiting for Him. He wouldn't ditch me without coming to tell me he isn't able to make it for our walk."

"I can take you on a walk if that's what you want."

"No thank you." 

He frowned, "I don't know what you see in my brother. He can be a bit of a jerk."

"Says you."

Feanor rolled his eyes, "You should be marrying me."

"I was set to pick between you and your brothers. I fell in love with Fingolfin and no one is going to change that." 

Before I knew what was happening Feanor grabbed my wrists and shoved his lips on mine. 

I struggled under his hold but didn't have to for long because someone plowed Feanor over.

I gasped and stepped back. Fingolfin and Feanor were fighting.

 I smiled though because my fin was winning. He landed one more blow to Feanor's face.

Fingolfin stood, "Think twice before you touch my girl like that."

I noticed his knuckles were bleeding, "Are you okay Fin?"

He picked up his brother by the collar and waistband and tossed him to the edge of the clearing.

He made sure Feanor was gone before touching my cheek. "Are you alright?"

I nodded, "Thank you for sticking up for me."

"I'm going to kick his tail harder later."

"Just do it when I'm not around." 

A/n: HEHE-  We love possessive men.

So, I have Two more Imagines to write after this one BUT!

Thanks to a very special follower of mine I have a lot of inspo for a brand new Fanfic! We're gonna kick it Legolas-Mirkwood-archer-horses-adventure-romance-girl from earth- low slf esteem- mental health drama- love style. 

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK! I'm so excited.