Maglor: HeadCannon

-Maglor was worried about asking you for a walk because he thinks you would prefer a warrior instead of a musician. 

-He is shy and quiet around others but quite funny and talkative around you. He was so scared to tell you how he felt. The poor elf tripped over his words but you already knew your answer. 

-Maglor is a sweet, gentle partner who genuinely cares about you. He wants to be with you all the time and hear what you have to say. 

-You are his everything. He wants to make sure everything is perfect for you. 

-Maglor is a cheesy simp who will write songs about you. You love to hear him sing. His voice is relaxing to you.

-He will play his harp for you if you have anxiety or if you need comforting. He won't hesitate to offer himself if you need help in the night with your mental health. If you need to cry he will hold you to his chest and massage your back for you. 

-Maglor is slightly possessive. He worries that you will find someone else so he keeps you away from other ellons. However, you assure him you will never leave. 

-Maglor is shy when it comes to PDA but when you're alone he will smother you with hugs and forehead kisses. He likes to hold your hand as you walk but loosely, so you can pull away if you get uncomfortable. 

-You come first for him, before everything. 

-He will pick flowers for you and braid the into your hair. He likes to be outdoors. You have a secret spot by the river where you venture often to escape his pesky siblings. 

-Dates consist of picnics and walks in the forest. He loves to sit and play with your hair. Maglor finds you to be the most beautiful creature, even more than Galadriel. 

-Maglor is a good fighter who will protect you if needed, however, his strength is words and music, not knife work. 

-He dreams of spending eternity with you. He has all the names of your future kids planned and where he wants to build your house.