The Orc: Thranduil

You approach the platform of the throne with your hand resting on your stomach. The baby kicks your ribs and you laugh silently to yourself.

When you arrive at the entrance to the ornate seat you gasp lightly. 

One of the guards has an orc. A nasty, ugly orc was held down to the floor. 

"You will see Elf king, trouble is knocking." The orc coughs.

Thranduil paces around with his arms behind him and hands folded together.

His gaze goes to you and he motions for you to stand still. You nod and keep your feet frozen to the floor. Your husband circles the orc once more, "Tell me filth, what do you know of the supposed impending doom?"

You rub the lost warmth into your hands. 

The orc lunges for you and you stumble back. 

"You will see She-elf. Fire will devour you."

"I would not antagonize her!" Thranduil barks.

The orc struggles under the guard's hold, "You will, your kingdom and all in it will be burnt to the ground. Ashes in the wind."

Thranduil whips out his sword and be-heads the orc. Blood spills all over the floor and makes you gag.

Thranduil put's his blade away and approaches you.

"My darling Y/n, I am sorry you had to endure that." He kisses you.

You lean into him, "Is what he says true?"

Your husband hugs you, "No, of course not love. His words mean nothing. We are perfectly safe inside our halls." 

He put his hand to your stomach, "And how is my little one?" 

You press one of your hands over his, "Everything is alright Ada." 

He smiles at the new name you've begun calling him.

The King turns to his guards, "I am indisposed for the remainder of the day." 

He offers you his arm.

You walk along the halls of stone until you reach the doors of your chamber.

The king pulls you inside and pulls you into him. "I promised to protect you. I would give my life to keep you and our baby safe."

You kiss him, "I know. You do an excellent job." 

Thrand: #Donttouchmyboo

A/n: Just a short one :)