Caranthir- Night Time Walks

Type: Imagine

Who: Caranthir x Y/n

Warnings: Kissing

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Cara?" You ask in a whisper. "Caranthir?" You whisper sharply. 

You walk along the forest floor outside your home. Caranthir, your secret lover, was supposed to meet you. You rub your hands over the goosebumps on your arms. Surely, he would show up. 

"Y/n?" Someone hopped out of the three and landed lightly in front of you.

You lean up and kiss them gently. "You made it!"

"I only wish I didn't have to sneak over. "

"I know." You sigh as you embrace the Ellon. 

You take his hand and run through the trees to your spot by the river. Caranthir wraps his tunic around your shivering shoulders. 

"I wish we could stay here forever." You whisper as you stare up at the stars.

"Me too. One day, we will be married and we will spend every minute together." He smiles.

"One day seems so far." 

"I know, it will be worth it. I'm going to build us a home, far, far from here and we will live just the two of us forever with our children."

"Sounds wonderful."

"And our children will all be sweet and kind like their mother."

"What if they're more hot-headed like their father?"

"Then I shall hope they do not pass on my mistakes." 

You stop. "Caranthir, you're a good man. Yes, you've made bad choices, and so have I."

He frowns. "Like falling for me?"

You lean up and kiss him passionately. "No, you were the best choice I ever made."