Legolas: Anything For You

Story Type: Imagine

Who: y/n, Legolas

Warnings: fluff.

~•~•~•~•~•~

You walk down the wooden halls of Mirkwood. After a long day training your new recruits you find yourself quite tired.

You nod to a passing Herald.

As you open the door to your chambers you see it is dark.

"Legolas?" You call as you enter the darkened space.

Your husband emerges from the washroom while drying his hands on a towel.
"There you are darling. I was starting to worry about you." He leans down and kisses you. You wrap your arms around his neck.

You sigh and lean into him.

"Long day?" He asks you.

You nod.

"Well then, if you venture into the washroom I have a little surprise for you."

You give him a curious look and walk lightly into the washroom .

"Oh Legolas." You smile. 

Your prince had turned the washroom Into your own private spa. He had filled the bath and sprinkled rose petals in it. Candles we lit and set around the room which caused a warm glow.

"Well, aren't you Mr.Romantic."

He blushes. "I like spoiling my princess sometimes."

You slip out of your guard clothes and settle yourself in the warm water. Your skin feels less tight and all the sweat has vanished. After your bath you feel refreshed. 

You dry yourself off with a towel, comb out you h/c hair, and put your f/c robe on.

You walk into your living room to see Legolas sitting on the couch.
"Feeling better love?" He pats his lap.
You sit on him and let him wrap you in his arms.

"Very much so. Thank you."

"Anything for you darling." He kisses your cheek. He begins to massage your shoulders.

You sigh happily and lean back into his touch. "How did I get so lucky to have you?"

"Other way around my love."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This one was by request of a good friend of mine!

@lembassbloom   <3