Fingon Protecting You From Orcs:

Story Type: Imagine

Who: Y/n and fingon

Warnings: Orcs, fear, fluffy love.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~

"I charge one kiss per hour, "Fingon chuckles.

"I will be sure to pay my debt when I am finished." You say cheekily.

He rolls his eyes, "Why do you want to draw me anyway, you see me every morning."

You blush, "I will never get tired of that but I have drawn almost everything except you. Now sit still."

He resumes his stillness.

Your husband took a day away from his Lordly responsibilities to spend with you. You put a blanket down on the river bank.

You added the final stroke to his hair, "There, done."

He smiles and stands up, "Finally, I was getting a cramp in my neck."

He stares off into the distance and then narrows his gaze.

"Fingon, what is it?"

He turns to look at you, "Come." He extends his hand to you, "Come to me."

Hearing the urgency in his voice you walk swiftly to his side.

He pushes you behind him, "Stand still."

He whips out his bow and shoots at something.

You hear snarling.

Orcs.

You cower behind your husband as he drops them dead one by one.

You squint your eyes shut and grip the back of his armour.

He steps away slightly as a larger orc pulls out his sword. Fingon switches to his knives. The Orc put up quite a fight but his skill is no match for the Elf Lord.

The orc moves his gaze to you but Fingon launched at him and digs his knife blade into the Orc's neck. He guts the orcs side and drops him dead.

Fingon stands and smiles, "Are you alright?"

You nod slowly. He pulls you into his arms and kisses your forehead, "We're safe now love, do not worry." You smile up at him.

"They were just stragglers, they must have gotten separated from a larger company. We should return home so I can ensure your safety Y/n."

You hug him, "You always look out for me."

"Of course I do Y/n, I'm your husband. It's my job and I take it very seriously." He kisses you back, "I protect what is mine, and fiercely."

You kiss him, "I pity the one who tries to harm me. They don't know the ferocity of my husband."

Fingon: #Don'ttouchmywoman

You: #Artist

A/n: Short and sweet. I'm out of motivation but hopefully, I will have more time tomorrow. I could probably do more but I have classes and then work later today...