Phukong and Sarawat : Prank War

"Phukong?" Ten year old Phukong and eleven year old Sarawat felt their heart stop. With his leg preparing to jump over the fence, Phukong looked down at his five year old sister.

"Go back inside." Sarawat whispered. "You're having a dream, Y/N."

She nodded innocently and clumsily stumbled back inside the house, going back to sleep in her room. Sarawat laughed.

"It's so easy to manipulate her."

"Wat!" Phukong whisper yelled. "You know she'll soon find out they aren't dreams. And she will get her revenge."

"Enjoy it while it lasts." Sarawat said. They'd now crossed the fence.

Sixteen year old Y/N crossed her arms, glarig at her brothers while green liquid dripped off her.

"I declare war on you two." She announced, sarcastically adding. "I can't wait for the next prank."

Phukong grinned at his sister, before returning to the house. Y/N snorted with laughter. They didn't know what they were in for.

"Vengeance is very sweet." Y/N said, quoting Professor Snape from Harry Potter. Sarawat glared at her through his wet, soggy hair, while Phukong was wringing our his shirt.

"We'll get you back."

Life may be misleading for them. Not in the way you think, with problems, but quite literally.

The prank war lasted no less than ten years. Sarawat even got his boyfriend, Tine to help them, resulting in Y/N inviting two friends, Earn and Pear.

It was called off when Y/N got married, because she didn't want to risk them ruining her wedding. They called a truce, and never again, was there a fierce prank.

Perhaps one or two.