Someone dies Headcanon

How they react if someone close to you died

Bright

"Hello?" You asked cheerfully. Your brothers solemn voice made your heart drop.

"Y/N... Mom is dead." His voice cracked at the end, and you swore you felt your heart crack too.

"Don't joke, B/N." Bright, who'd just returned home, heard you say. "Please, this isn't funny."

There was a silence, then, your cries filled the room. Bright wasted no time in rushing to the loving room, finding you curled on the couch, tears streaking down your face.

"Y/N?" He asked, panicking. "What happened?"

"My mom died." You sobbed, hiding your face in your hands. "S-she had breast cancer. W-we knew she was dying, but I didn't expect it to be so s-soon."

Two days later, you were crying again, at your mother's funeral. Bright knew how much your mother meant to you. You were her only daughter, and she was the one you did your girly things with. She taught you how to use woman stuff.

"It will be okay, Y/N." He murmured, kissing the top of your head.

Win :

You and Win were there when it happened. Your twin sister had pulled up in the driveway of your house for a family dinner, when a drunk driver, a middle aged woman, had crashed into her car. Y/S/N's head hit the dashboard, and her chest hit the steering wheel. The impact was so hard that her heart stopped.

The moment it happened, you and Win had been in the garden with your brother's son, your nephew. Win and you had quickly covered his eyes the second it happened, and your boyfriend picked him up and ran inside the house.

When he returned outside, you were dialing the ambulance with shaky hands. He took the phone gently from you, and the moment he was done, he led you inside the house, not wanting to s as sadden you further.

There was nothing they could do. He sat there holding you, whole you cried for your twin sister, your other half. Win felt helpless, and he hated seeing you like this. He silently promised to avenge your sister, and he did.

The drunk driver got three years of jail and two years of community service.

WatTine :

They came home one day, to see you, crying and ready to rush out of the house.

Before you could go anywhere, they stopped you, and asked for an explanation.

"M-my Mom died." You cried. "She had heart failure."

You insisted they stay back, so they wouldn't miss out on school.

You came back a week later, but you were no longer your usual bubbly self. You weren't taking care of yourself.

You went off food. You worked harder, and you stopped being so playful. You hung out with Ohm, Fong, Tine, and Phuak as usual, but you rarely laughed with them anymore.

Tine and Sarawat were worried. You were going to kill yourself.

Gradually, you became yourself again. But the ache in your heart never healed. It only got pushed away, like so many other pains.

Thyme :

You left without warning. Thyme thought you'd broken up with him. He jumped when you finally called.

"Y/N?"

"T-Thyme, they're g-gone. M-mom and D-dead got into a car accident, and t-they didn't m-make it." You cried, and Thymes heart dropped.

"Do you want me to come? Send me the address."

Too tired to argue, you sent him the address of the hospital, and he turned up fifteen minutes after. You broke down, and he hugged you while you cried, trying to comfort you.