KluenDao : Always you

"Yes, Mina we get it, it's always you!" You yelled. You pulled the door open and stormed doubt, grabbing your coat and slamming so hard that the door was nearly unhinged.

"Kluen?"

"Y/N?"

"Could you pick me up? I ran away, and I'm on the streets."

"You what?" Daos voice came on the phone.

"Just pick me up." You demanded. 15 minutes later, you were in Kluens car.

"You have five minutes to explain what happened." Dao hissed. "You can't just run away and not have reason."

"I'm sick of Mina always being first!" You burst out. "She's always getting things her way. If she steals money from me, my parents don't scold her. She keeps doing it. Then, when I decide to hide it at Aunt Min's, they scold me for being selfish!"

You broke down.

Third person pov

"I don't even know what to do anymore. I've always been in her shadow. In family gatherings, that's the only time I'm myself. Even in school, I'm 'Mina's sister'."

"It will always be you for us." Dao  said, hugging Y/N. "Forever."

"Y/N Y/L/N!!" Y/N's mother had emergency called her. "You come back now!"

"No!" Y/N yelled. "I'm tired of being ordered around! Back off!"

She blocked the number and let out a triumphant cheet. She was free.