WatTine : Nightmare and NightDream

Daughter Reader

Y/N shifted about in her father's lap, yawning quietly. Tine, busy talking to Fong, didn't noticed she'd fallen asleep until Sarawat caught her from falling off Tine's lap.

"She's asleep." He commented, making Sarawat laugh.

"That's obvious." He muttered. Tine flicked him on the shoulder, making him shut up.

Two hours later, the group dissolved, and Tine, Sarawat, and Y/N were at home, Y/N sleeping on the bed and Time and Sarawat on either side of her. Tine was on his phone, and Sarawat was towelling his hair dry, when Y/N started squirming and whimpering in her sleep.

Sarawat and Tine, used to her frequent nightmares, shook her, trying to coax her awake with their hands. When she awoke, she dissolved in tears, which soaked the pillow.

"You're alright, Princess." Tine cooed. "You're fine."

Y/N mumbled incoherently through her sobs, and ten minutes later, withSarawat stroking her hair, she fell into a deep slumber, and finally, Tine and Sarawat went to sleep.

They were awoken, yet again, at six am, by Y/N, but it was no nightmare. It was the exact opposite. Y/N was giggling, her body shaking so hard the bed was shaking.

When she awoke, her cheeked tinged red, and she smiled sheepishly at her parents, who were rolling on the bed and laughing.