𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊. the question

chapter thirty-one, episode three
the question.

BONNIE for once was big spoon. she had her arms wrapped around five who had his head deep in her chest and his arms wrapped around her body tightly. his breath was steady and bonnie could tell he was deep asleep because soft snores were leaving his mouth.

but bonnie moore? she was wide awake. with her finger running through fives hair gently, every so often she would look down at him to check if he was sleeping or awake but he would be dead asleep. The sun was starting to shine making bonnie drop her head down and sigh deeply now realizing that she was awake from half of the night, staring at nothing.

but her mind was going back through events that she wishes she could erase. ever since a year ago, when she landed in dallas texas in a alley after escaping a apocalypse — she hasn't used her powers. not even once. only the first time she arrived and to show penelope and sebastian her powers but other than that she hasn't at all.

and ever since then she has been having flashback of memories that she never even remembered. flashbacks to when she lived with her parents, when they would inject her to make her forget everything. recently she has had a new memory.

about a girl. light short brown hair, brown/hazel eyes, and she looked like she was her age. she doesn't know who this girl is, she's never seen her before, expect in those memories.

the girl has been stuck in her head all week and right about now during the night the girl was stuck on her mind even more. bonnie has tried sleeping to get back to the memory and try to know more about this girl.

"why'd you stop?" five groaned and bonnie tilted her head down with a frown and only then she knew what he was talking about. she stopped running her fingers through her hair causing him to wake up. bonnie giggled and then scooted down to his level.

"go back to sleep." bonnie whispered putting her hands on each side of his cheek and smiling softly at him. five did as he was told and dropped his head down to her shoulder and closed his eyes sighing deeply. Bonnie went back to running her hand over his hair and her own eyes closed feeling them going heavy.

soon, the young unofficial couple were fast asleep. in each other's arms.

&&&

"WRONG! eden, you have to aim the dummy!" the women besides her shouted at the girl who held a gun up and then dropped it with a loud sigh. "stop sighing and start shooting!"

"this is bullshit." eden hissed underneath her breath before bringing the gun back up and then started shooting to the dummy. hitting his legs, arms, shoulders, stomach, heart and then finally his head.

"happy, helen??" eden asked the red hair women who nodded her head and then looked over at bonnie who was entering the room with a confused look on her face.

"bonnie, time for your training." helen said sticking her hand out for bonnie to grab. the younger girl who was most likely around 10 years old kept on glancing between eden and helen.

"I can leave now?" eden asked going to shove the gun back down to her gun holder that was around her waist but helen stopped her.

"no, today I want you and Bonnie to practice together." eden and bonnie both gave helen the same look but the older women already had a stir look in her face. "eden you practice your shooting with bonnie and bonnie you practice your shield.

"okay." eden nodded her head along with Bonnie knowing that if they said no it was just going to be worse for them. Bonnie went over to where the dummy was and she closed her eyes in an instant her shield covering her entire body and eden held the gun up, pulling the lock.